Chapter one

(no no no asking for smut/lemons in this, your basically fucking a flower that was a KID. so yeah, dont even. also, I know the tutoriel wont be the same as before, I am on a tablet constantly.)

You looked around the dense forest, a backpack on your shoulder. It had tons of art supplies, and some food, and some soda, and water too. (also your phone, tablet, headphones You looked in front of yourself, after looking to your sides, and saw a large, gaping hole. you saw a conveniently placed rock, which would work well for a seat. You sat down, And looking at the hole every so often, you drew, scribbled, and erased. You repeated it until you got the outcome in black and white, a good sketch. You then wanted to see what was in the hole, so you picked your stuff up, and put the bag back on your back. You had leaned in too far, falling in. You panicked, with a shriek. You then fell, with a sickening thud, and fell unconscious. You woke up what seemed a few hours later, a large golden flower peering over you. "Howdy! I'm flowey, Flowey the flower."

You groaned, then realized that this was real. You were wide eyed, staring at him. He had a sweetened up, honeyed tone to his voice. You sighed, your tone shaky, and not as bold as you wished you tried to say it. "I-I'm (Y-y/n)..." You answered, as you got up, seeing your backpack a few feet away. You then heard the song playing that you were listening to earlier when you were drawing. "W-were you listening to this the whole time?" You asked, digging through your bag. The flower nodded. "I like it." You turned off your music, and looked back over at him. "Let me show you the basics!" He said happily, in a honeyed over tone, and a sketchy looking pixelated heart floated out from where your heart would be. "This is the very culmination of your soul! Every time a monster come face to face with you, and challenges you, this will be what you see." You nodded carefully, poking at the heart, which was warm. Then you felt a small poke where your heart would be. You gasped, and flowey chuckled slightly at your curiosity. "If you poke at it too much or too hard, it'll damage the soul." You nodded, your hand falling back to your side. "That helps a ton..." You murmured, as you looked around, then seeing a flaming fireball shoot out of nowhere, straight at flowey. You then moved in the way, arms out straight to your sides, and you were knocked back. "Oh dear! I'm so sorry!" There was shouting and arguing before you completely blacked out.