Chapter 2

You woke up, shooting out of the bed you were laid on. (not like that bruhs...) You sighed in relief when you saw your backpack sitting on the egde of your bed. You picked it up, opened it, and took out your tablet, which was charged. (pretend like devices charge without a charger nowadays in human and monster worlds.) You made sure there wasn't any cracks, but there were a few small scratches, same with your phone. a few pencils broke from the fall, though. You noticed your arms, legs, and torso covered in bandages, and a fresh pair of clothes neatly on the desk near you. You shakily got up, holding the bed frame to keep your balance, as you adjusted to standing. you leaned against the wall, sorta limping to the desk, and grabbed the clothes, changing quickly. You heard talking outside your door, So you opened it, and walked out, leaning against the wall as much as you could.

"Oh my child, I'm honestly sorry!" A tall goat-like monster ran up to you, and hugged you, then dragging you to what seemed a clean living room, sitting you on the couch next to her. "Im TORIEL, Caretaker of the RUINS." The monster goat lady introduced, letting you lean on her arm. "I-i'm (Y/n)..." You said in a shaky, unsure voicce, then added, "W-who were you talking to...?" Then you heard another voice. "Me." Said a voice coming from the table. you nodded, and replied. "H-hi Flowey..." Toriel looked at flowey, raising an eyebrow. Rlowey looked at you. "Sorry for making you go through that...." Toriel nodded slightly, a small smile on her face, as she hugged you from the side. You nodded. "N-no need to be sorry... I usually don't like people being hurt for no reason..."

-Timeskip one week later-

"Would you prefer cinnamon, or butterscotch?" Toriel asked you. "I want (choose your favorite), Mom!" You replied happily, A small smile decorating your face. Yes, you called her mom now. Toriel chuckled, with a nod. "Okay!" She said, trying to match your enthusiasm. Flowey was sitting in a pot, a scowl evident on his small features. he hissed, ruining the moment. "Act like your age, people!" he had snarled, then turning the back of his stem at you and goat mom. Soon enough, Toriel had finished the (favorite flavor) pie, and it was set on the table. you took a large piece, and she chuckled.

"Hey mom, is there a way to leave?" You asked, looking up at her, while rubbing one of flowey's sensitive petals. Toriel froze, dropping the book she was reading on the floor. "...Go to your room..."