Mr. Canada

(Vanoss) Evan's POV: 

"You fucking bitch!" I yelled at the clown that just blew up my Zentorno. No one knows a lot about him. Really. He's the only one out of the group who hasn't done a face reveal. He doesn't really tell us anything. I think the most I know about him is his first name. Jonathan. But I like Delirious better. I heard that psychopathic laughter flow through his mic. "Damn Delirious I just got that car back!" I laughed along with him. "Oh well. We can take my sleigh!" He said cheerfully. It was snowing on my screen. I watched Delirious's santa-like character hop into a red and white truck. Before he got in my penguin looking character picked up a snowball and threw it. Santa fell off of the truck door and died. "Wholey shit! One snowball! ONE HIT KILL!" I yelled laughing. I saw an elf start running from a distant. I heard that thick Irish accent. "Wholey shit! The penguin killed Santa!" The elf picked up a snowball. "Fock you happy feet!" The elf yelled. "Fuck off Nogla!" I yelled throwing snowballs back. Once I threw one more snowball the elf fell over. "Haha! You'll never kill the penguin!" I chuckled. Then I heard something getting closer and BAM and explosion. In the left hand corner of my screen it said 'H2O Delirious killed _Vanoss_' "Guess not bitch!" Delirious laughed. "Ah, fuck you clown." I said. He chuckled. "You wish." My laughing stopped. I felt my face heat up. Ugh really Evan you're gonna let those two words hit you hard? I sighed. I guess Delirious heard me because his character stopped driving. "Vanoss whats wrong?" "Oh nothing, sorry just got...uhhh...distracted..." "Uh. Okey." Delirious said and started driving again. I looked at my clock. It was 12:37 a.m. "Damn. Its pretty late here." I yawned and stretched in my chair. "Do you wanna sleep?" Delirious asked. "Ah no. Not yet I wanna play with you guys." "Well its just me now so..." "No! Its better if its just-" I face palmed when I noticed what I was saying. I heard Delirious giggle. "I understand. So whata wanna do then?" "I dunno." "Do ya wanna get off GTA and just message each other?" Delirious asked. Its been a while since we just messaged each other. "Sure." I said. A smile came across my face. I was actually really excited to talk to Delirious. Just him and me. Damn... Do I have a crush on him or something? Eh... Get a hold of yourself. I pulled out my phone as I logged off and turned off everything. I walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch. I turned on Netflix on my x-box. Then my phone buzzed. I noticed that name anywhere. I chuckled as I slid my finger across the screen. 

D-Yo bitch watcha wanna talk about? 

V-How about we get to know each other more man? 

D-Man...I really don't..

V-Its ok if you don't want to.

D-Okay. Thank you Vanoss.

V-Hey...uh...what if you'd actually come over to visit me once?

D-Its too fucking cold for me there.

V-Its not that bad!

D-Not for you Mr. Canada! xD

V-Good point. xD

D-Someday. I promise. :)

Promise...

V-Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!

D-xD Yeahhhhhhhh

D-Well I gtg. I wanna play some Fallout 4. But if you still wanna txt. I'll be here. Okay Vanoss?

V-Sir yes sir. And have fun xD 

I'll be here...

I put my phone down and rubbed my face. Oh my god. I'm fucking falling for him aren't I? Thats weird as shit though... Agh! Maybe I just need a walk to clear my head. At fucking midnight. I grabbed a jacket and threw on my red canvas. As I reached for the door handle I thought about what Delirious said. I'll be here. Maybe I should take my phone. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I walked down the three steps and down the sidewalk. I lived in a small ass neighborhood with like 5 houses at the most. Everyone's lights were off. I mean of course who would be up at 12:54 walking around. Evan Fong thats who... I walked down the street until I came to the entrance of the neighborhood. There was a forest that went around the neighborhood. Maybe I can wonder around there for a few. As soon as I was about to put foot on the road a car sped up and stopped right in front of me. A man in a long sleeve shirt and sweat pants got out of the car.  He walked up to me. "Excuse me but we are running a test for how young or old people walking around Canada are day and night. And we are wondering how old you were." Should I tell them? Okay whatever... "23..." The man scratched his chin and looked at another person inside the car. "Cool." The man grabbed my wrist and wrapped a cloth around both of my wrists. For being in hockey I'm weak as shit compared to this man. He threw me into the back of the car. He got out duct tape and put a piece over my mouth. All my screams were muffled by the tape. The only person I wanted to call for was Delirious. What would he do if he'd see me like this...I need someone. I need Delirious.

********************************

Eh. Its sorta boring now... sorry bout that but its gonna get better. I'm tired as shit. Its like 1:00 in the fucking morning. Good focking night everyone. xD OH and @shakira_gonzalez2001 is the one who inboxed me and gave me this idea. So if you're reading this right now. I'm not gonna fail you. I'm gonna turn this into one hell of a book! I PROMISE!!! Stay kool mah bitches ;D