Alone

Vanoss's POV:

It was just him and me. "So Delirious?" I asked looking at him across the room. He walked back over to his bed after Amber left. "What?" He asked looking at his hands. "Are you sure you wanna go Pennsylvania or Oklahoma with me?" "Whatever." He mumbled. I stood up and marched over to him. "Why the fuck are you so pissed?" He looked up. His blue eyes looked... different. "Nothing. Okay!" He put his hands on his head and lay back down on the bed. "Delirious?" "Just. Leave. Me. Alone." "But... I...." "But you what?" "I wanna talk to you Delirious." He uncovered his head. And sat up, looking at me. "About what?" "Just. Life?" I said with a questioned face. Hoping he'd agree. He only laughed. "Well right now our lives are kinda fucked up" He said in a series but smart ass tone. Then he looked down at the floor and frowned. I sat down beside him. He only shuffled a bit. "So where do you wanna go?" "I think Pennsylvania is good." He said meeting my gaze. "Its between Toronto, Canada and North Carolina, United States." "So it'll lure both of "them." As in the shit heads who got me." "Yeah." He said balling up his fists. "You are mad." "NO I'M NOT!" He said standing up. "You seem like it." "FINE! OKAY LOOK... I'm just pissed because I wasn't there when you were kidnapped and then I couldn't prevent you from going on stage as a fucking stripping cop. And I feel so shitty. It bothers me Evan!" He said as he let out a long breath. My stomach flipped upside down and inside the fuck out when he said my real name. "Well. H-How does it bother you?" "It bothers me that I can't..." "You can't what?" I asked as he looked like he was looking for a word. "That I can't be with you at all times..." He said rubbing his neck nervously and biting his lips. I now believe it was a nervous habit of his. "Well you've done a lot for me Delirious. You've been there for me." "But I wasn't there when you were taken!" He exclaimed. "So there was no way you could've been there." "I wanted to! I've always wanted to. I just get to damn nervous to go anywhere because of my identity." That's when his face went pale. He swallowed hard. He put his hand to his face and felt around and then rubbed his jaw. "Where the hell is my mask?" He asked as his face turned a bright pink. I laughed. "I dunno." I said. "Vanoss..." "What?" I asked as I laughed at his "scolding" face. He looked like a mother asking which one of her kids broke the glass. "I'm so sorry mummy. I do not know where it is." I said in the worst accent ever. Delirious's face changed to something I couldn't read. Almost like a 'I'm gonna fucking get you look'. As I kept laughing. I slowly stopped. He was staring at me. I smiled looking at him. His eyes still seemed different from since we first escaped Hooters. Then my smiling stopped. "You know." I whispered. "I never got you back from when you killed me on GTA." I smirked. His laughter filled the quiet room. I pushed him on the bed. "You're not getting your mask back before I get you back some how!" I said while laughing. "Whata gonna do bitch?" He said chuckling. I struck quickly at his hips. Tickling him. His laughing turned into "Stop!"s and "Vanoss!!"s. I only laughed as he tried but failed to push my hands away from him. "EVAN!" He yelled between his laughs. I only tickled him harder. "Okay! Okay! Stop it pleaaaaaasssseee!" I stopped tickling him and sat back on the bed. After our laughter fell silent he looked at me. "What?" I asked. "I wanna know..." Oh shit know what??? "I wanna know where the fuck my mask is!!!" "Fine. Its with the rest of your cloths. In that bag over in my room. Well my side of the room." He raised his eyebrow and narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure?" "Positive." He stood up and slowly walked over to the bag. He had to hold his current cloths shut, which was the hospital gown things. I laughed as he scooted around so he could reach into the bag. He pulled out his black jeans, blue hoodie and of course his hockey mask. "Happy now?" I asked with a smile. But my smile faded as soon as all the blush faded from his cheeks. Making him look like a ghost. "Delirious what's wrong?" I asked as I stood up. He pulled out a few more things from the bag. All of a sudden my knees felt like jello. He pulled out the cloths that the men in Canada gave me to wear into the airport. It was the same red and white jacket with the black track pants. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "So uh... they gave me clothes at least." Delirious only shook his head. "That's not all..." he pulled something off the jacket. "they left a little message." I ran over to Delirious. "Read it." I said. He started reading the note. I was really close to him because I could feel the heat come from his reading, well voice. "Get ready baby when we get you and your "lover" you'll be all mine. Your "lover" of course will be taken otherwise. And this time when I get you, you and me will be all alone in a nice room, with a nice bed. See you then! Yours, M."

I didn't know if I was imagining it but I swear I heard Delirious growl. "Do you remember the name of the guy that tried getting into your pants at Hooters but I busted in?" I shook my head, not wanting to reminence the scene that night. "Sorry." He said walking closer to me. "I didn't mean to-" "It's fine Deliri-" "No stop. We're in some serious shit with each other so I think that we should use each other's real names." I didn't notice until I looked up that Delirious, well Jon, never put his mask back on. His face was also a bright ass red. A smile creeped across my face. "Soooooo... Jon? Johnny? Jonathan?" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever the hell you want, Evan." He said my name in a way that sent shivers all over. It wasn't a bad shiver it was more of a nervous getting used to shiver. Even in my wildest dreams I don't think Jon and I will actually have to stay with each other for long. "Okay. Well I think we should get some rest." "Yeah." He nodded. "You know we'll have to show Amber the note." I nodded. "Yeah I know." I said laying into my bed. "Evan?" "Yes?" I answered looking at Jon standing beside his bed. "Do you think you could keep your curtains open tonight?" "Of course my Johnny boy." He glared at me and laughed. "Thank You. My... Evay boy?" He chuckled one last time before plopping into his bed. I lay my head back onto my pillow. I replayed my whole day in North Carolina. It was fucking terrible but I'm sure as hell glad that it was with Delirious...

*********************************

Ta da. Yet another one of google docs... Gersh dammit.