Hooter at Hooters

Vanoss's POV:

"North Carolina?" I asked the sweat pants man. "Yes." "But Canada is my home!" "You don't have a home anymore." I rolled my eyes as the man grabbed me and a few bags and threw me into the black SUV. I sat quietly in the back as we drove to the airport. He finally pulled up to the air port. A man in the passenger seat hopped out and pulled me out. They put a red jacket and some black track pants on me. I had them on as the man easily pulled me out. He escorted me to this shitty looking plan. "Here is the plane to North Carolina." He said pushing me on to the shitty tan looking plane. The seats looking very uncomfortable. "If I make it there." I mumbled siting down in an empty seat. I was literately the only one on the plane other than the pilot. Then a man in a black hoodie and dirty jeans got on. "I'm here to take you the Hooters in North Carolina." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I swear I was gonna roll my eyes out of socket.  "Yay. Another horny shit filled place." "Don't make me beat you. You already have a bruise on your left cheek." I felt the pain in my cheek. I remembered that big bastard that hit me. "I need to use the shitter so stay here and don't do anything stupid." He said standing up and walking back to the restroom. I sat back thinking to myself. Maybe he has my phone. Should I? I asked myself looking over at his bags. I quietly stood up and crawl over to his baggage. I heard a buzzing noise. I dug around the side pocket and saw that white beauty. I pulled out my phone and quickly sat back down. I quickly scrolled through everything. I found the messages from Delirious. Some of them were a month ago. 2 months. 3 months! Delirious has texted me ever since I was taken. He...he cared. 

Hey. Are you okay?

Are you awake?

Am I annoying you? :P xD

Delirious called you.

Delirious left a voice message.

Delirious called you.

I have to listen to the message. 

"Shit..." I heard Delirious mumble. Then I heard a plop on a...bed? Then he must have dropped his phone. I heard a thud. Then I heard him groan. "Where are you Vanoss?" And then the message went on for 3 more minutes. I then heard light sobbing. Oh no. Why would he cry over me? Why would he even care? Just like that guy said. I'm helpless who'd want me? The message ended. I felt my face getting wet. I was crying. I wiped off my face. Delirious sent me so many more messages.

Where are you?

Are you okay?

Vanoss?

No body knows you're gone but me.

I care. Just to let you know. I care a lot.

Evan...please...

That last message hit me hard. I felt something inside me break. My heart. He used my real name. He really did care. I really need to message him. I really need to talk to him. I'm taking a chance. I went into his contact and hit the green phone. It started ringing. I heard his voice. Oh his voice. "Hello?" "Delirious?" I whispered. Tears still falling down my face. "Vanoss?" I heard his voice lighten. "Yes. Yes its me." I whispered. "Vanoss where are you?" "I dunno. But remember 3 months ago when I finished texting you because you were playing Fallout 4?" "Yes." "Well I went for a walk and this car pulled up and asked my age. I told them and then they took me away. They're these men that take girls around the ages 20 and like 30 and they use them as slaves and I'm the only guy." My crying started getting worse and I could tell Delirious heard my crying. "Don't cry. I'm gonna get you out of this. Okay?" "Okay. And I've been beaten and slapped for work. I'm just glad they haven't done to me what they do to the girls..." I sniffed. "Yet..." I finished. "Don't worry Vanoss that won't happen to you. I promise. Now I have a question for you. Do you know about this guy getting moved to a Hooters in North Carolina because his friend might've known where he was?" I was about to say yes. "Ye-" My neck was grabbed as the phone was taken out of my hand. "Leave a message." The man said as he threw the phone and punch me in the side. I held my stomach. I had more tears slipping down my face. "Aww. You're so beautiful when you cry." He said rubbing his hand against my cheek. I jerked my head away. He slapped me once more and sat down. "Like I said. Don't do anything stupid. And that, that was beyond stupid." He said laying back in his seat. I looked out my window. Deep down inside I had hope. Delirious knew where I was going. I just hadn't said yes. I saw snow everywhere as we rose in to plane. I started thinking. About how Delirious cared. How much did he care? Why did he care? But I knew sure as hell I cared back. Did I like Delirious more than friend? Maybe just a small crush? Yes. Yes I did. I know I didn't know what he looked like but I don't fall for looks. I fall for personality. And his is the best.