The Dishes Dilemma

"Lucy!" cried out a certain pink haired boy. As usual, he was going through her stuff again and it seemed that Lucy's house would never stop being so fascinating.

"WHAT!" and why are you in my apartment Natsu!" she yelled loudly but not loud enough for her neighbours to hear.

"Can I stay here for dinner Luce?" Natsu smirked.

"DEFINETLY NOT!" she replied harshly. She distinctly remembered the last time he stayed over for dinner. Natsu had accidently burned one of her precious books about celestial magic she so kindly loved and care about.

Natsu gave one of his trade mark grins followed by a puppy face "pwease Lucy"

"NO !"

"Awwwh pweaasssee? I apologised for last time luce, it wont ever happen again, I promised!" He gave an innocent look and slowly turned back slanting in a way, moving forward towards the windowsill to get out of her house.

Lucy blushed and sighed. 'What was she going to do with this hothead?'

"Alright Natsu, but you got to help with the dishes okay?"

Natsu cheered frantically while dancing around the apartment. Lucy slapped herself across the neck 'why didn't I say no?' she thought to herself.

.

.

.

Natsu patted his six pack as he is so called the "glorious body builder" and puffed a slight burp in sign to show that his stomach was full. "That was tasty Luce! Thanks for the dinner!"

Lucy gave a slight worried look at the salamander while Natsu stared back. "What's up Luce?". Lucy knew all along that either the freaking Hothead would forget about the certain deal that they made or simply that he just didn't want to do the dishes at all. She gave him the silent treatment slowly picking up hers and Natsu's plate into the kitchen.

Natsu looked at Lucy from the side, she looked a bit disappointed and pissed of at the same time, 'but why?'. Natsu leant back on Lucy's chair thinking of what made Lucy so depressed.

He had feelings for the girl after all. "lucciee, did I say something that offended you" he yelled into the kitchen.

Still she gave the silent treatment and assumed that Natsu had forgotten the agreement between them.

CRASH! Natsu had stumbled of his chair and memorized the agreement between him and lucy 'Alright Natsu, but you got to help with the dishes okay?'

Lucy ran into the room quickly to see if there was any damage. 'Of course, Natsu probably burned my wardrobe again' she moaned. To no surprise it was just Natsu lying upon the polished wooden floor. "Hmrph" she murmured making her way back to the kitchen.

"Wait Lucy!" he cried "come back!"

Lucy ignored him and just stood halfway between the kitchen and the living room. She was staring at open space and blanked out for a second or so until Natsu cried again.

"Lucieeeeeee! Talk to me!" he slowly tried to get back up but failed and crashed upon the floor again as if he was like a helpless fish.

Lucy sighed and decided to release her demon side of herself. "WHAT NATSU!" she shouted with an angry tone slowly making her way towards the pink hair boy who was going to be battered into pieces.

Natsu gulped, all he could hear was Lucy's ferocious footsteps STOMP…STOMP...STOMP… "Hey luce… do you have any spare washing up gloves?" He grinned.

Lucy's frown turned upside down (wait… I mean turned up, you know what I mean XD) and rushed towards him helping him up grabbing him on his chest and one of his arms. Once they got up, Natsu's aura was close to her that it made her blush, she wouldn't be surprised if she had fainted.

Natsu looked deeply into Lucy's eyes and smiled. "Come on luce, I'll help ya" he gave another one of those trade mark grins pulling her towards the kitchen.

Lucy blushed and started giggling. From there, this is where she started to show feelings for the idiotic and foolish boy. That boy was called Natsu.