Chapter Three

Lucy was in a catastrophe, her heart was fighting backwards and forwards on the behalf of Natsu actions from tonight. Her feelings for Natsu began to grow, she sighed

'Goddamit Natsu, what is this feeling?"

Lucy stared at Natsu, his tongue was sticking out of his mouth. It showed that Natsu was trying his hardest to wash the dishes. With the slight glance of the tongue, Lucy giggled and memorized the whole scenario of him sucking her fingertips thoroughly.

In the end, the celestial mage headed over to the couch, grabbed any book that was nearest to her and began reading.

.

.

.

At last, Natsu finally came out of the kitchen looking as tired than ever. He had just finished washing all of the remaining dishes, swiped the floor, wiped the tables and inspected every corner of the kitchen.

He slumbered across to the couch and there sat the blonde angel girl quietly reading a compact book. Using the last of his energy and stamina, he flung himself across onto the couch while his rosy thorned head had landed on top of Lucy's lap.

Lucy examined him, she gently placed her book on the chair and started to stroke his pink and soft salmon hair, surprisingly, it was not as spiky as it looks. It was soft and fluffy. She smelt her aura and he smelt hers'.

In Lucy's opinion Natsu smelt like a warm summers day with a hint of light-smoked oak and in Natsu opinion, well he didn't really care, but she had always smelt differently to others and to the extent, her fragrance would always stand out more than anyone else's in the guild.

"Natsu…are you tired?" Lucy whispered into his ear.

"Aye" he replied with a quiet and rusty tone of voice

Lucy slowly wrapped her arms around Natsu's head and brought him forward into her chest. Natsu never felt more comfortable than ever, he out of all people would never blush but even so, at this moment, he was blushing hard.

Natsu turned his head towards Lucy's chest and looked at her large breasts. He stared at them for a long period of time, he wanted to feel them and caress those hefty jugs, it was so close to him 'maybe just a sneaky touch' he considered

However, if he had done that, god knows what Lucy was going to do to him.

Lucy would have probably used another killing technique on him. Natsu face frowned and vanquished his thoughts. He didn't want to feel that sort of pain again.

As Lucy was still hugging onto him, Natsu decided to hug her waist. Lucy smiled, he never saw Natsu so cute and peaceful before. Most of the times, he would be partying like there's no tomorrow, even if there was no party. The celestial mage fell into a deep sleep.