Chapter Four

It was ten in the morning, Lucy woke up from her slumber. She looked around, everything was as normal as it should of looked. But, her mind was not focused on her environment but the pink haired idiot that she adored. Still no sign of him was to be seen. She was burning in warmth and was wondering why.

Lucy tried to get up but failed a number of times as if all of her strength had disappeared. She felt a slight heavy object was on top of her. She looked down and shrieked in shock.

It was Natsu face between her breasts and in an even worse situation, Natsu had been awake all along. His eyes was staring at Lucy's'

She blushed "NATSU! Get off of me!" she yelled trying to push him off.

Natsu didn't budge but instead, he snuggled even more into her breast and better yet, his hands was still at the same position as last nights'; his hands was still wrapped around her waist to prevent her from escaping.

"NATSU! Don't make me use Lucy Ashley's technique again!" she screamed, loud enough for her neighbours to hear.

Slowly, Lucy felt her waist tighten even more by the arms of the salamanders'. She felt that all the power had been sucked out of her and she was beginning to feel a slight faint.

"Naaaatsuu…" she whispered closing her eyes to admit defeat to the salamander.

She had never felt being so aroused than in her entire lifetime, to be honest, she felt very comfortably due to his warmth.

Natsu's face had still been snuggling her breasts 'God, Lucy'.

'Breast breast breast, Breast breast breast' he kept repeating the same words inside of his head to himself.

Lucy finally let go of her grasp and decided to let Natsu do whatever he wanted to do to her body. As soon as Natsu felt that Lucy wouldn't do any harm to him in anyway, he crept up to Lucys face and stared at her

"…Natsu?" she queried and blushed as she opened her eyes.

"..Lucy…do you like me?" Natsu asked but still feeling a slight of heart pain

Lucy's heart thumped as soon as she heard the question. "err ..yeah Natsu, I like you a lot" as she smiled.

"No not in a Nakama way Luce" he began to be more serious now.

Lucy knew what he meant and turned on to her side and tried to ignore him but forgot that Natsu arms were still wrapped around her.

She sighed "tthenn..in what kind of way?" she stuttered

"This way" Natsu replied and moved his face towards Lucys' and kissed her right on her lips.

The kiss was very delicate and very passionate, Lucy felt Natsu's warm stinging lips and even she began to go with the flow as she wanted more, but the kiss broke up.

Lucy was blushing and put both of her hand on top of her face as if shyness had taken over her. She tried to hide her face.

"Lucy?" Natsu frowned and began to thought that the pretty blonde was going to reject him. So, he slowly released the trapped mage out of his snake lock and began to move himself forward out of the couch.

Lucy knew that Natsu thought that he was being rejected due to that she didn't respond to him. But in reality, Lucy was still shocked at the whole situation and she couldn't move at all, she felt paralysed but she really wanted to hug him

"Sorry luce" As he tried to push off the couch. Lucy hands flew out and grabbed the salamanders neck and pulled him towards her and again he landed on top oh her.

"Where are you going?" she giggled and kissed him on top of his forehead. Very soon, Natsu began to snicker and started laughing as well.

"I love you Luce"

I love you too you idiot" she smiled

.

.

.

It was 12, time to go to the guild, they slowly let each other out of there tight grasps and began to move forward.

"I gotta go get Happy Luce" he spoke

"Il meet you at the guild" she responded with a calm voice.

Natsu began to make his way out of the window and felt a slight tap on his back. He turned his head and saw Lucy smiling and by smiling, she was smiling really hard.

"Natsu?" still smiling, having her both of her hands behind her back.

"Aye?" he smiled back to her.

"Technique 31! The Studly Bomber!" she yelled. Natsu was confused and yelped like a little puppy in pain.

"I'm never ever letting you go Natsu" she whispered in his ear and smiled very happily.

.

.

.

The End, I hope you have enjoyed this story.