England x America: Stop stressing!

This is my first yaoi (lemon) I have written, I hope to get better :)

England sat behind his desk and dragged his pen across the paper. He sighed, eyeing the huge stack of sheets he still had to read and fill out. He ran a finger around his collar, trying to cool down. Was he coming down with a fever? It did seem abnormally hot in his office... He dragged himself out of his chair and shut the blinds, cutting off most of the light in the room and leaving him in the shadows. Sighing, he fell back into his leather chair and continued working.

Not long afterwards his office door burst open, welcoming an over energised America into the room. The door swung shut behind him as he pranced over to England.

"England, are you still working?" America whined.

"Yes." He replied, not looking up from his papers. America watched him for a moment, noticing how worn out he looked. His silence didn't last long as his hand landed on the paper England was trying to sign, covering it completely. England looked up.

"Excuse me?" He asked, annoyed that his friend was disrupting his work.

"England, you look exhausted. Take a break, have some fun, stop stressing!" America grinned, his blue eyes shining in the dark.

"No, America. I have to get this work done; the sooner I finish the sooner I can have a break. Now please, for the love of Christ, leave me alone." He groaned irritably. America frowned and stood silently for a moment. England grew suspicious, worried about what he was plotting. He found out soon enough when America swung himself over the desk, landing on England's lap, straddling him. England couldn't help but blush a deep red as he noticed the position they were in. America, on the other hand, simply grinned.

"Come on, England..." America whispered seductively, "Let's have some fun." His hands trailed down England's chest, wiggling under his suit and touching his bare skin. England shivered; his hands were welcomingly cold against his hot body.

America leaned in, his breath tickling England's face and making his back arch slightly, pushing their bodies closer together. He snickered, feeling a bulge already forming in his friends' pants.

"Enjoying yourself?" America murmured, his breath brushing England's lips. England blushed violently and looked away, pressing his hands to America's chest.

"N-no. I have work to do, America. Stop." He tried to push his friend off. America didn't like him like that, did he? Surely not, he just wanted someone to cure his never-ending boredom. That was all. Still, England didn't like how his body was reacting, and his mind, too.

America looked down, dropping his hands. England tilted his head.

"America, are you okay?" His friend didn't respond. England grabbed his shoulders, shaking him. "America, listen too me. What's wrong-"

Before he could finish America's lips crashed against his, full of eagerness and passion. England was too taken aback to react properly, soon he had the courage to move into the rough kiss and it deepened, causing his body to shiver. One of America's hands grazed his cheek, pulling him closer. England ran his hands through America's short brown hair, he could feel America's grin through the kiss, his friends tongue grazed across his lips begging for entrance which the British boy denied. America unbuttoned England's shirt, revealing his hardened chest which he began tracing up and down with his fingers.

Suddenly, a hand yanked on his pants' zip, tugging it down. England gasped and America took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside, exploring his mouth. For a brief moment they fought for dominance, pushing back and forth even though America had already won.

England moaned as America caressed him through his boxers. Before he could fight back America had pulled his pants down, revealing his already hardened member. England blushed harder than before and tried to shy away, but America held him still. He slowly reached out and slid his hand down the form, earning a sharp gasp from England. Grinning, America started to slowly pump up and down, varying pressure and picking up speed.

"A-America-a!"

Before long England was panting, his fingers digging into the chair. England felt himself near his climax but America stopped just before he could. He pulled away from the kiss and started nibbling down England's neck, suckling on his collarbone before rolling his tongue over his nipples, hardening them. He bit down gently and pulled, earning louder moans each time from England. He moved further down, leaving butterfly kissed along his body until he came to the member, swirling his tongue around the tip, watching it throb at his hands.

In one swift movement America took the entire thing inside his mouth. England moaned as he moved up and down, he couldn't help it- it was so deep. He started bucking his hips, forcing it further and further inside. England didn't think it could get any better... then America started sucking.

His hands gripped America's hair, tugging on it as he reached his climax.

"A-America-!" He gasped as he came, his seed spilling into America's mouth, some escaping through his lips. America, too England's surprise, swallowed it all. He even went as far as to lick him off before locking lips with England again. He could taste his own seed on America's tongue as he pulled away. America grinned cheekily.

"You taste amazing." England flared red and looked away, ashamed. "What's wrong?" He didn't look up, fearing he would do something America would regret. Then he was grabbed by his collar and before he knew it his body was face down on the desk. He gasped, trying to wriggle out of his friends grip.

"Oh no, you don't." America whispered in his ear, making him shiver. He felt his pants being torn away and then something hard rubbing against his ass. He gasped, it felt so good...

"Ready?" America asked. Before England could respond America pushed his member all the way into his ass. England cried out in pain, feeling himself stretch, tears welling in his eyes. America's soft lips kissed them away, giving him a moment to adjust. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, you're just s-so big..." England stuttered, earning a snicker from America. He started thrusting slowly, each time getting deeper and deeper. As he grew faster he started hitting England's sweet spot, making a knot form in his stomach. It grew more and more intense until England couldn't take it anymore, yelling out America's name as he climaxed. America thrust in a few more times before he came, filling England with his seed to the point where it dripped down his leg. Both boys laid on the table, panting in union until America flipped England so they were face to face. Looking the British boy in the eyes he pushed their foreheads together.

"England?"

"Mm."

"Do you still have work to do?"

England almost laughed at his partners straightforwardness. "It depends."

"On?"

"Do you love me?" America looked taken aback and instantly England regretted his words. That is, until America started laughing.

"Of course I do. What about you, idiot?" England flushed red.

"Y-you're the git, you should go to prison for-"

"For?"

"For stealing my heart." Grinning triumphantly, America pressed their lips together, making England's heart flutter.

"I think my work can wait until tomorrow."