He hits you

Yami Yugi/Atem:
*slap!!!!* Yami's hand made contact with Y/n's face.
You fell to the floor, tears flowing out of your eyes. Only then, did Yami realise, what he had done. "No... Nonononononononononono... This can't be..." He whispered. He got to the floor with you, tears threatened to come out his eyes. "Y/n! I'm... I'm so sorry! I didn't..." He breaks down. You hug him tight.even though you two were in Yugi's room, we didn't care. "Yami..." He looks into your
eyes. "Y/n..." You kiss him. "It's alright..."

Yugi Motou:
*slap*
Yugi stared at his hand. Fear written all over his face. He had just slapped Y/n. "Y/N! Nononono... What have I done?!?!" You look up at him. "Yugi?" He stares at you. Then he grabbed you into a tight hug. With tears falling, he said
"I'm so sorry, Y/n!"
You hug him back.
"I'm fine..."

Seto Kaiba:
*Slap*
Seto hits Y/n. She stumbled to the ground, tears dripping down her face. The anger that clouded Seto's head, evaporated into thin air, as he realized that he had hurt you, something that he held so close to his heart. His little ray of sun shine, the diamond in his eyes. Instead he saw his diamond shattered into pieces. His eyes widen. "No... Y/n, I..."
He tries to touch you, but you flinch. A whole wave of emotion drowned Seto. "Y/n, I'm so sorry!!" He drops to the ground and hugs tightly. "I'm so so so so sooo sorry, Y/n... Please forgive me..." Tears fall down his face as he cried into her hair. There, they sat in Seto's office, crying until... "I forgive you, Seto..."

Bakura:
*Slap*
(You get the drill, he bitch slaps you and you fall to the ground with tears) 'oh my dear lord!!!' Bakura sat there, dumbfounded, watching Y/n cry her little E/c eyes out. "Have I lost my sanity..." He drops to his knees. He stares at her whimpering body. After starring at her, finally said,"I... I am a monster." He started to get up, but her hand shot out and grasped his arm. "No... Don't leave me...please." He stared at her lowered head looking at the ground, tears threatening to come to his eyes. "Y/n, I'm a monster, I... I don't deserve you, I-" "I don't care!!! I know you didn't mean it! I... I need you to be with me." She whimpered with stress in her words, yet the were choked up. All Bakura could think to do was to get close to her and cuddle with her. And that's just what he did.

Ryou Bakura:
Hahahahahaha.........Ya'll serious? Don't make me laugh. Ryou is perfect.

Judai Yuki:
Wait... What?

Yusei Fudo:
...... No.

Well that was a great story!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Nah bruh.