Fight resolved - last scenerio

Hey guys. I kinda left you guys on a cliffhanger and a lot of people reminded so. I was annoyed at first, but then I came to terms with it, so I'm making it up to you all with a resolution and solution for the final chapter. It's the best I can do for all my faithful readers. So here it is. The final chapter.

- Misty
-----------------------------
Yami Yugi/Atem:
I left without another word, I couldn't believe it. That stupid title of his is starting to get through his head. King of Games, my ass. I'll send him a fucking sorry letter for throwing off his arrogant-ass groove.

I was so infuriated, I failed to notice three gang men following me. Before I notice, one of the goons grabbed me in a quick second.

"Well well well. Looky wot we got  'ere, boys." The gruff one said.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I yelled. I wriggle hard to get out of his grip.

"Ai, ser. She got ay mouth on 'er, ser." The tall, lean one said.

"Der her her. Wot we goin to do wit 'er, ser." The one that looked like he got his face smashed in said.

"Quiet!" The other two froze. The gruff one hummed.

"Ai got an idea." He started to lift my shirt. "Let's see wot kinda rack this lil' Weasel's carrying, eh?"

"LET HER GO, IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Not a second too soon, we all turn our heads to see Yami.

"Now, who tha 'ell are you?" Gruffly said.

"Yami! Get out of here." I screamed.

Yami looked at me before saying,"Not without you."

My face shown defeat as tears started falling from my eyes.

Yami look back at the men.
" Y/n, I want you to close your eyes. I do not wish for you to see what is going to happen next."

I knew exactly what he intended for these men. "Yami, I-"

"Close your eyes NOW!"

I jumped in the gruff man's grip and squeezed my eyes shut. All I could hear was the wind trying it's hardest to mask the screams and yells of the men, and to think it was all caused by saying two words....

Mind Crush...

I slowly open my eyes to see the tree men lying unconscious on the ground. I look up to see that Yami's eyes were blood red, and the Egyptian eye was still there on his forehead. He's so angry he's out of control!

"Yami! Snap out of it!" I ran up to him, shaking him until he found himself again.

"Y/n... I... I'm sorry..." he said, tears threatening to fall.

"No no no. It's okay. It's all over now. I'm sorry about our fight, I wouldn't have gotten in such trouble if it weren't for my irrational actions!" Tears fell fast and warmly down my face.

"Don't you dare say that! My arrogance clouded my vision. My ego had grown in between us and I did nothing about it! I should be the one apologizing..." he held my cheek in his hand and caressed it.