How you meet

Yami Yugi/Atem:
You where walking around Domino City, when you bump into someone. You see your cards and the person's cards fly to the ground. " I'm very sorry, I should have been looking where I was going " you apologized. The tri- color haired man simply smirked." It's quite alright, here let me help you." You two pick up your cards and start walking together.

Yugi Motou:
you were a new student at Domino high school. You where walking around when you felted something tugging your school uniform. You turn around to see a panda face boy, your height.( you're both short) "hi I'm Yugi!" He says cheerfully. You grinned. "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you." You shake hands. " hey you want to sit with my friends and I?" You blushed and smiled. " sure"

Seto Kaiba:
You are the CEO of L/n corp. and you were on a business trip to see the so called Kaiba.
You arrive to his office to be greeted by a stone cold stare. " you must be
Y/n L/n." You stare back. "Yes, yes I am." He continued to stare. "It's a nice name" You roll your eyes. " Thanks, I got it for my birthday." He chuckles. "Of course, now let's get to business."

Time skip
---------------------
" well it was nice working with you,
Y/n." He said holding his hand out. " likewise" you say, shaking hands.

Bakura:
You cornered a woman in the ally. You were a sadistic, blood thirsty, murderer.
You pull out your knife and strike the woman with no mercy.
You lick the knife clean, when you hear a noise. You reacted quickly only to find yourself face to face with a white haired man. "Ello" his British accent was strong. "Top to the morning to you, sir!" You joke. He smiles. " it's midnight." You smile sadisticly, seeing his knife. "Whatever the case. You want to join me?" I say raising my knife into visible sight. He smiles. "Gladly." Raising his knife.

Ryou:
You used to know him in art school but, you were too shy
to talk to him. You then move away to Domino City. There you went to school and You bump into him in the hallway. " oh Ryou, it's you. do you remember me from Art school?" You ask kindly. He blushes. Hiding his face, he says yes. You start to talk and walk to class with him now.

Judai Yuki:
you first arrived at duel academy, and you were given a Silfer red uniform. Then this kid, Chazz, came up towards you. "out of my way, slacker!" You glare at him. " who are you calling slacker, Pretty boy!" You hissed. He look at me.
"look if you don't get in my way, we won't have any trouble."
A brunette then comes to you two. " come on, Chazz. Hasn't your mother ever teach you not to pick on girls?" He says. " shut up slacker. This is none of you business!" Chazz pushes the brunette back. A crowd starts to form. You had Enough. You spin and low kick at Chazz's legs. He falls on his bum, and you grab his uniform collar. " I don't care if your mama's rich boy or not. You treat us like trash, expect the same treatment!" You hissed in his face.
"ha! And what are you going to do about that?" "Test me." You spit on his uniform and walk away. The brunette catches up to you. " hey I'm sorry about Chazz treating you like that. I'm Judai by the way!" He laughed, obviously a hyper one. " I'm Y/n" you hung out with him since then.

Yusei Fudo:
You were driving your Duel Runner on the roads of Satellite.
You were in deep thought until you saw a red Duel Runner escaping the security. You know how it feels. You remember your mark you got from the facility. Without thought, you chase after them. You got close to one of the securities, slightly tipped there bumper and they crashed. You repeated the process until there was officer Trudge. He smirked as he saw you. " look who we have here, another little orphan freak!" You gritted your teeth. He's always taunting people. especially you. You got neck and neck with the red runner. There you saw deep blue eyes stare back at your crystal E/c eyes. You started a turbo duel and you started duelling Trudge. You yelled" I sacrifice two of my monsters to give a tune up! With two comes one! Mystical powers unfold! I Synchro summon... Eclipse, The Mystic Dragon!" The dragon appeared beside your runner. The red runner pilot, stared at you, surprised. You, on the other hand, kept a stone cold expression. "Eclipse! Use your mighty power! Mystic Moon attack!" A huge blast appeared in a blue hue and Trudge crashes. You and the Crimson pilot make your getaway and You could hear Trudge cursing you and the red pilot as you drove farther away. You both stop by an old building and take your helmets off. You take the time to look at his features. "Hi" "hello" silence. "Thank you for helping me back there." You smile. "Anytime"

-----------------------------------------
Hi this my second story I've made so don't judge!
🐋🐳 whale!