Fall Away; 4

-Gav-

Not much happened last night after we got home from the coffee shop. Me and J sat and watched tv together while Eli was organizing his school stuff. It was an uneventful night.

When I woke up the next morning, everyone was still asleep. Hmm. I'm not used to being the only one awake.

Something weird happened yesterday that I need to talk to J about. He kissed me in public, and in front of Eli. I am used to him kissing me but it seems like he was trying to make it a point or something. I just hope everything is okay between us...

Recently I have been getting feeling for J. And I know our relationship status has a no feelings attached. But man, I can't help it, I mean have you seen him?

I slipped out from under my oh so warm blankets, and walked to J's bed, gently nudging his shoulder. J mumbled  incoherent words and rolled over, dragging the blanket with him. I sighed, knowing this wouldn't be easy.

"Hey, Justin? C'mon, get up, I need you for a second" I whispered quite enough not to disturb Eli but loud enough for J to hear. J slowly sat up, blinking the sleep away before turning his head and glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at him and took J's hand in mine, pulling him from his bed.

Trudging into the hallway, I softly shut the door behind us and gave J a look. "What did I do! I swear I just felt like kissing you, is that so bad?" He blurted, trying to cover up his tail.

"Seriously? That wasn't just you wanting a simple kiss. For one, you did it in public which is so past your comfort zone. And second, it wasn't a normal kiss. You were trying to prove something. Wanna explain that to me?"

"Ugh, you're so difficult Gav. Why don't you just believe that I wanted to kiss you?" He pleaded. I know he did it for a reason, and I need to get it out of him.

"J, that wasn't just something you would normally do. I need to know."

"Fine, I was jealous okay? Is that what you want to hear? Its the truth. I see the way he looks at you and It feels like he is trying to steal you from me." Said Justin quietly.

"That won't ever happen J. I just met him and I've known you for almost my entire life. I won't just let some guy step into our lives and ruin that." I said to him, I didn't know he felt that way.

"Do you promise?" He looked at me, needing the words of sincerity.

"I promise, J." I took a step over to him and gave him a great big hug. I think we've both forgotten that we're standing in the middle of our dorm hallways. With me being taller, I rested my head on top of his, while he had his head rested on my shoulder.

"I really like you, a lot Gav." Said J, into my shoulder. I don't think he realized I heard him. But I did. And I hope he means it.

---------------

Short chapter that hasn't been updated in awhile... whoops, hopefully more to come soon. Have a great night!!!