Snitches & Apologies

Cookie POV

Today Luscious was out of jail officially for a couple months and some change.We dealt with the whole Laz thing about 3 weeks ago.I can't believe that Laz hurt me like that,I gave him a little piece of my heart.I was slowly but surely falling for him but at least I hadn't fell.I can't believe he was part of the gang and he was going to take my money and he hurt Keem.How dare that bastard I was just booty to him that stung!Luscious at first liked to make fun but he actually started to care.I guess that shows he doesn't hate me anymore.I'm deep in thought at my desk as I walk towards my chair and sit tired of all the problems I had to do today.I had to take care of Carol and deal with her other sister.She thought she was soo great becuase she married a white man and had "perfect" kids.What a bitch!Lost in her thoughts she felt hands rub on her shoulders and moaned.Whoever this was had really talented hands,she figured it was Luscious.He kneaded her skin and shoulder plates and it felt really really great!She was melting in the palm and he knew it,he lowered his mouth to her ear lobe.

"Cookie I want You,seeing you strut into these offices both in Empire and Lyon Dynasty.It makes me hard as a rock and baby it just makes me love you even more.I mean look at you running two empires and you don't know how amazed I am.I know I've done you wrong and Cooks I'm sorry for that.I've done some stupid stuff that could've been avoided if I just talked to you and I'm sooo sorry.From not explaining the whole Anika to calling Laz your maid,not letting it be easy for you to be with Malcolm and all that shit.Including calling you a snitch which I know your not and I'm sorry and (gco)"
"Luscious baby I-I don't know what to say...but I love you too and I forgive you.I miss you miss being your babygirl your Queen.I just am afraid..."I said and looked down.I just can't get hurt again and before I knew it tears were streaming down my brown face.My heart hurt and I can't risk it getting hit with a sledgehammer again.I can't let him stomp on it cuz he is temporary lonely.I need to make sure he is serious. 
"Baby...Why are you scared??Is It of Me??"
She giggled and smiled,now Luscious was confused.
"What's funny?"he asked and she looked at him and had to hold it in."I ain't afraid of you Luscious😂the fuck you scared of me babe!But no I'm scared of you hurting me stabbing me in my heart.I'm afraid this is just temporary loneliness for you and you don't know what to do with the situation.I want you to make sure this is what you want before I let you in cuz if you hurt me again I'll never even let u touch me again!And I mean that!I will completely move on and you will be my past!"I say and walk away going home.

The Very Next Day At Empire....

i got dressed in this black crop sweater and camo skirt with some black booties.I walk in sayin hi to my babies and kissing Jamal on the head. "How is the album coming along??"I ask him.
"Pretty good but ummm.....I am really confused Ma."
I frown as he looks hurt and uncomfortable,that means it's bad or new to him.
"What's up baby boy??"I ask but inside I'm panicking no one can or will hurt my babies!   "Mom I like Skye and she's the first girl I want to date and sleep with what does that mean?"He asks me and I sigh a bit of relief.Oh thank god it's not serious."Baby did you ever stop and think that maybe your bisexual or that you might be forced into the gay thing?Maybe you only wanted to be gay because of the idea of it being different or are you truly attracted to both?"
"Ma I like Skye both sexually and personally but that's also how I felt about Michael til' I found him being a cockslut!"he says and his lio becomes pouty and his brow furrows.Welp that answers ny question as to whether it was just something he joined. "Well then that means your bi!Go head and talk to her boo!Do yo thang!Baby I gotchu"I tell him and check on Tiana,Hakeem and Andre &Rhonda.I'm having a grandbaby and it's soo exciting!I can't wait to see my bouncing grandbaby boy or girl.They are all just fine and I walk into my office to do paperwork for my album and that's when I noticed my room.Covered in beautiful white and red roses lining the walls.There was a cleared path and I made sure not to step on the petals.I then saw on my desk a beautiful tiara,a queen sash,a pair of jimmy choos,a breakfast plate and oreo frappuchino.Awwww this was the sweetest thing ever I love it!This is amazing I've never seen this much dedication to show love before!I look at the letter on the desk and open it.It reads;
           ~Dear Cookie,
You told me to prove to you that this wasn't some lonely random fling for me.It's not and I wish you knew it.You're my world and one of the only women who had my heart,the other my mama!You've been with my from the dirty,hustling streets of philly to the serene,beautiful streets of NYC.I want you to be by my side and I'll never be able to truly thank you for sacrificing your life so that we could make ours today.I still regret you going but that's sadly a fact of the past.Baby i love you soo much more than my life and for you I'll be a better man.I swear I ain't ever gonna cheat or break your heart,sure knowing us we may argue but never fully go and leave.I love you too much to let you go so this is to tell you I'm foreal.I love you Loretta,Cookie,Lyon.❤️
    Awnnn he even drew a little red heart. I think I believe him and I wiped the tears in my eyes, but it was so beautiful. It was like someone poured love truly into a piece of literature, Shakespeare couldn't of done it himself. I sniff and wipe my face. I go off in search of Lucius and noticed he's at the door smiling.
"Guess I did good huh?"
"Why yes you did baby now cone here"I say winking and pull him to me.His long arms wrap around my waist and I kiss him passionately.After we pull back to catch our breath we hear cheers,claps and whistles.Guess the company say the Lyon reunite woth his Lioness.I kiss his neck and hug him burying my head in his chest and smiling.My love is back where he should be....