Revelations

Cookie POV

I was working on my cookout party,this was gonna be a great big hit.'Cuz Cookie makes hits amd this will be amazing!I hope Hakeem got his group together..if not I'll kill him.I can tell he starting to feel love for that girl Laura but that ain't none of my buisness.He betta not hurt her or we gon have huge problems.I sink in my chair in my office and groan.Ughhh taking care of Carol is hard work.Laz comes up and kisses me and we make out for a bit but the feeling comes back.It's this feeling that i can't  trust him and it's weird.I push him away," look laz i know you're up to something, you hide alot and you're a terrible liar.So why don't you tell me the truth?hmm?"I ask.

    Right when he opened his mouth Lu busted in the door.He ran in front of me and put me behind his back.I yelp,"wtf luscious what do you want.Why are your guards at the door?" He kisses me quickly and turns around...,"well cookie monster your little chipotle worker has been hiding alot from you.Laz when you told me your name,I couldn't get it out of my head.I had to know who was chilling with my cookie so i looked you up you're one of those bully boys."He said and i tapped him so he'd turn around,"what tf are you talkin' bout Lu?"
"You know the gang that stole hakeem with the bulls on the back?They extort and kidnap rappers for money and have they mama pay for it."How could he?How could he do that to me and my son?I look at him as my heart breaks a little and yank down his shirt."How dare you?"I ask him and look at his face.His face drips off guilt and sorrow.He just kisses me and when I try to get him off he won't let go.It may look like I like it but I don't.I bite on his toungue but he doesn't let go.Lusciois hears me and turns around.Next thing I know he's knocked out on the ground.Out cold and I crumble to the floor.Why god?Why everybody hurts me and even when I get away from Luscious fate won't let me move on.

I just lay in a fetal position on the floor as far away from him as possible.Why can't I have my heart not shattered?Why does it always end up in diced pieces?
Luscious POV

I look at Cookie and she looks devastated.Oh my babyy I didn't mean to hurt her I just didn't want him to but it seems he already has.With that I sigh what am I gonna do?"Come here babygirl please come here..."i plead and cookie crawls over to me and I scoop her up bridal style."Baby don't worry about him,i say.He truly didn't know what he had 'cuz I see a diamond."i told her

Cookie POV
Yeah I don't really believe that,mainly because of the fact that he does the same thing.I try to push him off but he won't let me go. "Lu can you out me down?"
"Why my angel?" "Because you treat me the same way and I won't be hurt again by you.I told you it was me or her and you got her so..."I explain and almost fall getting out of his grip.He however catches me and tosses me over his shoulder.I frown and punch his back and smack his ass.He got a nice backside😊damnnit Cookie focus.He slaps my ass and I gasp fuck!He knows this turns me on.Not this again he thinks sex solves damn near everything.Can't say I disagree though...I'm brought out of trance when I feel a smack on my right ass cheek making it sting.Then I feel him kiss it better and I squirm he won't trap me with his dick again and he tosses me inna car.I scream,"HELPPPP ANYONEE WORKERS AT LYON DYNASTY PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!"

    Goddamn it no one heard i damn near wanna fire em and Lu handcuffs me to the door and the steering wheel and sits behind me.He moves my hair and kisses my neck."Cookie pleasee calm down and let me comfort you.Anika is way long gone i miss you baby..you're my queen I lost you from the law for 17 years and I can't bear to be without you now.I'm sooo sorry for hurting you and I even got you something."He handed me a locket and it was us laying together on out honeymoon with him holding me and then it was us now with him holding my waist.I could feel and hear him crying.He tilted the mirror in front of my face.

  "Baby will you let me prove to you that I mean it and that your me world.Oh and you can't go home so i had the guards get all your stuff...but it was because laz's boys showed up to your place and they shot your dog😰and broke the door but didn't take anything they were looking for you.I'll be damned if i let them hurt you!he says angrily and I unlock the handcuffs with a bobbypin.I turn around and kiss him with my tear-stained sheets and smile.

      "Yes baby I'll move in with you!And ok baby but promise you won't hurt me!I can't do heartbreak I went to Laz because you hurt me and I told you I was gonna move on.And then I went to Laz and look what happened..."   "I promise Cookie if i hurt you, come amd kill me with razorblades and lemon juice.Run Empire in my absence and know what I love you.Because I won't hurt you babygirl." I hug him he's sweet and then turn around and start the car."Cookie may i ask you something?"lulu asks me. "Yes baby what is it?" "Did you and Laz have sex?"he asks and I instantly blush and pretend like I haven't heard him."Baby can you tell me he pulls me so I'm sitting in between his lengs. I mumble yes and he looks as if he didn't hear me so I repeat it.His eyes show possession slight anger and lust.I fell him yank me into his lap and scoot the chair up so i can drive."Oh shit this'll be hard "and as I say that i feel his erection its soo hard and he nibbles in my ear before he says;"Well I guess we'll have to fix that by marking you mine again huh?"Then he kept givin me hickeys n suckin on my sweet spot and oh its getting hardr to drive.He slipped hands under my shirt and pinched my nipples."oh fuckk lu mm"i moaned.God his fingers are like magic and I'm squirming against him and he keeps pokin me.Then he slips his firm,cold fingers in me and i hurry up amd get to the house.Right when we get there i pull in the garage and let it down.He keeps hitting that spot and I cum all over his fingers and he looks me in the eye and sucks me off his fingers.

  I get outta the car and I'm tossed over his shoulder and we race to his room.He softly lays me on the bed kissing me and sucking more on my neck.Oh this man omg...Then he gets rough again and yanks off my pants and his suit till we're both in underwear. I peel his off and look at the precum drippin down hus veiny 9-inch cock.Laz was 6.5 but that's funny.Lu goes down on me rapidly slurping,sucking my clit and thtusting his tongue in my pussy while frantically rubbing my clit.Oh my god I haven't come like this since forever.I come all over his face and smiles.He roughly enters me and I gasp.Ohh he's not like I remember and i moan.He squeezed my ass and him pounding into me I'm writhing underneath him.He moved my right leg over his shoulder and kept hitting my g spot rapidly." Who's cookie jar is this?Who's ya daddy?he asked punctuating a word with a thrust. 
"Its yours and you areeeeeee"I said as i came and he came in me.No worries birth control and we laid together falling asleep. "Night Cookie I love you...

I love you too lu night baby....