Losing It All But Gaining It Back!

Cookie POV

I'm sitting on the couch just finding out about what Hakeem did! I swear on everything I told him yes,but did he listen??No! "Cookie why did he say I?Why did he want me to lose everything and let Mimi take over as CE-fucking-O!Please don't tell me you knew..."Luscious said.
"Of course not the fact that he did this pisses me off!Camilla was outside the door telling his ass to do it and he did it.I specifically told him even though Lyon Dynasty is our company,Empire is our family!"
"Cookie thanks for trying I appreciate it!"He said before walking off with his brandy shot. Jamal,Andre and I had our head in our hands and I decided I'm gonna go beat Hakeem's ass.I tell the boys I'll be right back and I walk to Hakeem's around the block.

    I ain't worried bout nothing I'm strapped so I'll be alright.I get there and see Camilla leaving.Her dingy ancient ass always tryna get a young nigga.She look like a bulldog and that bitch driving a camry??One from '06?So she is using Keem for money 'cuz clearly her ass ain't got any..talking bout she this and that!Bitch Your Brokeeeee.Once she's out of sight I walk up to Keem's condo.Guess No real nigga has a house anymore.I think as I knock on the door waiting for gim to open.He opens and sees me and smiles,"hey ma!"he says and prolly thinks I'm just in a mood and I kiss him on the cheek and come inside.

    "Hey Keem how are you?"  "Good Ma,so what's up?"
"Well to be quite honest I want to beat your ass right now!"I say and visibly I see him freeze in fear.  "For what?what did I do mama?"he asks and I roll my eyes and suck my teeth. "Well let's see first you didn't listen when I said Empire was family.Then I voted yes and told you to do it for me and you voted no and didn't tell then what I said which is why I voted for a revote with me there because now you were disqualified due to you lying during a voting and you listened to Camilla.She's a cougar and to be quite honest you haven't realized she only wants you for your money!Notice how she want you to only have her and take her places but you her side bitch?She got Mimi some nigga back in England and you!But nooo you don't care and on top of that notice how 150,000 is gone outta your credit card and how she mysteriously can buy shit she couldn't??Ughh you make me sooo mad Keem!You betrayed your father now I know he's done his wrongs but that don't mean you practically give the Empire to a white bitch and a bulldog over beef!?Hell even I wouldn't do that cuz the minute you did is when you made me going to jail,us nt beingg a family and Luscious not being a good father all for nothing.I'm really disappointed in you!I say and with that I walk out leaving him speechless in his little pad.I can't with that boy so dumb,naive and rude.But whatever I say and hop in my camaro and drive back to Lu's house.As I walk in I hear gunshots ring out and I dart into Luscious' office to see him shooting all his stuff and crying.As I run in the doorway he points the gun at me at reflex and then moves is away.I slowly creep in the room taking the damage of it all.He's cracking and he starts talking and sobbing. "All those years..for nothing!!17 years that you sacrificed for ME!!17 years I lost you and was a broken shell!FOR WHAT!For some bitch and Camilla mark ass to take over!They don't even know how to fully run it!" He screams and I walk slowly over and take the gun and wipe his face. "You have 2 sons down stairs and they need you to be strong!Now stop crying your a lyon!"I say and try to drag him downstairs away from what he thinks he lost.He stands there and hugs me tightly sobbing,"I want to be ..,"he says and I kiss him.
    "Luscious you know what?I got a revote since Keem didn't say mine!We have a chance again and I'm gonna help you get it back but you gotta be strong,love..."I tokd him and he kissed me and hugged me taking me out to the balcony to chill under the stars.Just holding him is better than fighting and all that.He just holds me and kisses my cheek and watching the ASA's on the tv outside.

   ~~(Jason Derulo)"and the song of the year nominees are;
  All we heard was mumbles and other people not any that we're amazing. Then we heard the last two...  Jamal Lyon - Heavy
and the last nominee for song of the year goes to ..... Luscious Lyon ft.Freda Gatz-Boom Boom Boom Boom!

I squealed and hugged and kissed him his favorite ASA and he finally got it!This is great news and he was chuckling !Well at least this whole day isn't a waste huh?I smirk and chuckle hell yeah!

Even though tomorrow we war today we'll chill and be merry...