4.Wedding-For Abby

(I'm so sorry for not updating but I hope you like it Abby smileycalpal please read A/N )

It was the big day! Probably the best day of your life. You were gonna marry the love of your life. The man that was always there for you. The man who supported you and showed you his love every single day. You had been in a relationship with Calum for 5 years when he finally proposed. It was one of the best nights ever.
Its was 9:00 am and you were getting ready with your best friend for your big moment. The wedding would start at 12:00pm. You were a bit nervous but so Happy and excited.
"What if he doesn't really want this wedding and -" your best friend cut you off as she saw how nervous you were.
"Abigail! If Calum didn't love you and didn't want this wedding he wouldn't stay with you for five years and finally propose. He loves you and he needs you in his life"
You just sighed smiling at your best friend's words. He really did love you.
When you got ready you heard your phone ringing and you rushed to pick it up. It was Ashton.
"Hey Ashy!"
"Hi Abby, I just called you to tell you we're heading to the church so whenever you're ready..."
"Oh okay Ashton thank you for telling me. Tell Calum I won't be late"
"Okay bye!"
"Byee"
"Oh my GOOODD!!" You squealed at your best friend. "They're heading to the church"
"Awsome realax just calm down"
"Okay okay so shall we go now? I can't wait!"
"Yeah yeah lets go"
You headed off to your parents house and then you went to the church.
When you got there and entered the church you saw Calum in the end of the aisle.
Your dad was guiding you to him holding you close. You had the biggest smile on your face and as you were walking you saw some tears falling from Calum's eyes. He tried to wipe them and smiled at you. When you got to him he gave you a quick hug and then you both turned to the priest.
When he was done with his words it was time for Calum to talk.He turned to look at you.
"Abby! When I first saw you I never thought I would be standing here now promising I'll never leave you and I'll always be here for you. I knew you were so out of my league. Then I saw you at one of our gigs. I was so surprised and happy you were there that I begged the boys and Dave to let you backstage. When you met us there you were shy and you had this stunning big smile on your face. You sat with us,we talked,we sang together and when you left you hugged me so tight I don't wanna let go. I gave you my number and I wasn't expecting you to call me but you actually did and I'm just so happy for that. We started going out and we finally got in a relationship. An adorable relationship I can say. These five years with you were the best of my life and more like these are coming. I just want to say I love you Louise! With all my heart and I always will. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our future family. I will always be here to support you,I will never let you down and I will never hurt you. I love you Abby" you both had tears in your eyes now and you couldn't say much.
"Calum, I won't say much but I want to say that I love you to death. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I'll always be here for you no matter what. I won't say much because If I start saying how much I love you I will never stop so I wanna show it to you. Thank you for being always here for me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life because you make me happy and I love you Calum"
With that,with tears on your eyes and with a wide smile he kissed you and everyone started clapping. When the kiss ended you noticed your families, the boys and almost everyone with tears of joy and happiness.
The ceremony was over now and you grabbed Calum's hand leaving the church.
You stopped and turned to look at him.
"I love you Calum"
"And I love you Abby"
This was the best day of your life, more moments were meant to come and you got to spend them with the person you love the most.

A/N:I think that was awfuuulll...I'm so sorry guys. Abby  I really hope you liked it. Tell me what you think. I'm sorry again. And I'm sorry for any mistakes. I also want to apologize for not updating. I just didn't have the best days... I have still a request to write so if you want to ask for an imagine just inbox me and I will write it as soon as I can. Thank you guys for all your support and 68k+ reads and for being patient with me. I love you so much! Vote if you liked it and tell me what you think in the comment section. Thank you for everything guys. I love you all
Byeee
~Zoi