14.Imagine For Ally

You and your friends had decided to make a band because all of you loved music and your dream was to play in front of big crowds. You started making covers and uploading them on YouTube to get noticed. You were covering songs from different artists but mostly your favourite band "5 Seconds of Summer". One day while you were scrolling through your twitter you got a notification that someone had tagged you in a tweet. When you opened it you almost dropped the laptop. Ashton Irwin had noticed your covers and tweeted your video.
"That's the best cover of Jet Black heart! Great job (name of your band). We'd love to have you on tour with us ;) "
You couldn't believe it! You thought it was a prank until you got a dm and it was from the 5sos account asking you to be their opening act on their tour. You immediately called your friends and told them what had just happened.

1 month later

You had now met with the boys pretty well actually and you were all together on tour having a great time. You had a good relationship with everyone except Calum. For some reason he hated you and you hated him. You would always fight for stupid things and sometimes you would end up not talking to each other at all.
For example one day while you were trying to finish a song Calum came into the room and started talking and singing to distract you so you got really mad.
"Uuugh shut up Calum I'm trying to finish a song here"
"I'm not doing anything Ally" he told you shrugging his shoulders laughing.
"HOW'D WE DRIFT SO FAR AWAY... " he started singing again loudly so you got up ready to leave.
"Fuck you Calum"
"Love you too babe"
You just shook your head and left the room.
You weren't talking to Calum now. Three days had passed and as hard as your friends tried to persuade you to talk to him you just kept refusing. The whole situation though kept you distracted at your concert that night and you made some mistakes. When you went backstage with your friends you saw the boys sitting there just doing stuff. You just sighed and sat down on the nearest couch you could find. While your girls were leaving the room to go change you noticed the boys saying something to Calum and then they left to get ready for the show.
When you were left with Calum you saw him smirking and you just rolled your eyes.
"Nice show Ally"
"Oh, Fuck you Calum"
"Come on, what did I do now? " he asked you still smiling.
"I sucked up there and we all know it. I was awful."
"You suck anyways" he told you and he started laughing.
You got up and started yelling at him.
"THAT'S IT CALUM! CAN YOU STOP PICKING ON ME?! YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE DAY WE MET YOU AND IT'S REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES. YOU ALWAYS BOTHER ME AND IT'S REALLY ANNOYING BELIEVE ME. I HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OTHERS AND YOU JUST KEEP ON MAKING ME ANGRY DOING EVERY STUPID THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND AND-" he caught you off
"YOU HATE ME ALLY! WHAT SHOULD I DO? I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT ME AS YOUR FRI-"
"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED TELLING ME BAD THINGS CALUM I NEVER SAID I HATED YOU BUT EVERY DAY YOU SHOW HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE ME AND I NEED THIS TO END. IF YOU HAVE SUCH A SERIOUS ISSUE WITH ME JUST DON'T TALK TO M-"
Before you could finish your sentence you felt Calum crashing his lips on yours with so much passion you were about to fall but he grabbed your waist. You were caught off guard but it felt so good that you kissed him back placing your hands on his face.
When he pulled away you saw a smile on his face. You were still shocked though.
"I've liked you since the day that we met Ally. I just thought you hated me and I believed I wouldn't have a chance with you so I decided to act like I hated you and bother you all the time."
He told you looking into your eyes.
"You're an idiot Calum Hood. How could I jot like your squishy cute face?" This made you both burst into laughter when Michael got in.
"Cal! We have one minute dude"
"I'm coming" Calum and turned to you.
He pecked your lips and you smiled.
"Let's go, you have to rock now" you told him and you headed to the boys quickly to start the show.
Eventually Calum asked you out on a proper date and you ended up being together for a long time.

A/N: heyyy babies. So this is for Allycat61702
I really hope you like it.
Thank you all for so many reads and votes. I love every single one of you.
~Zoi