22. Imagine For Emily

A/N: I know I have already written an imagine for Emily but this is another Emily :D

It was your birthday and after a long day you just wanted to go to sleep. Calum's intentions did not agree with yours though. Just when you started drifting off you heard him coming in your room.

"BABE! DON'T SLEEP" he yelled in your ears making you sigh

"What do you waaaant Calum?" you asked him whining burying your face in the pillows.

"I have something for you" you lifted your head and saw a big smile on his face. You frowned and got up.

"If it's something stupid I'm gonna punch you in the face Calum" he just laughed to that and handed you a folder.

"Just open it and tel me you don't like it" you opened the folder and took out some papers that were inside. When you saw what it was you widened your eyes and started jumping around like a kid.

"PLANE TICKETS TO BALI???!!!ARE YOU SERIOUS! OH MY GOD CALUM OH MY GOD!" you jumped on his wrapping your legs around him and he started laughing. He loved seeing you so happy.

"Are you going to punch me in the face now Emily?" he said and looked at you. You just shook your head thinking how lucky you were.

"You're an idiot" he laughed and gave you a sweet kiss.

2 weeks later

You couldn't believe you were actually going to Bali with Calum. It was one of your biggest dreams. You had packed all the things you needed and headed to the airport with him to catch your plane. It was a long flight but it was totally worth it. You got to your hotel, threw all your stuff on the floor and fell on the huge bed in the room.

"I'm EXHAUSTED!" you exhaled and looked at Calum only to see that he was already asleep. You just smiled and admired his face for a while.

The next morning you woke up before Calum but you couldn't wait for him to wake up so you opened all the curtains and started jumping on the bed which woke him up for good.

"I hate you so much Emily" he said with his morning voice.

"Yeah I know babe but now you have to get up and come outside with me"

"Nooo, let me sleep"

"Calum. I'm going to the pool. In a bikini. I think you should sleep yeap alright" you told him with a serious look and with that he suddenly jumped off of bed and rushed to the bathroom. You giggled and went to get in the pool. You were just sunbathing when you felt a HUGE amount of water all over you. You gasped and then saw Calum in the pool laughing.

"You're dead!"you quickly got in the water and started splashing him but you didn't notice he had gone under water until you felt something touch your leg. You couldn't react and before you knew it he had lifted you up and threw you further in the water. You started screaming but you felt so happy. While you were coming out of the water you felt two hands around your waist and you turned around he crushed his lips on yours and surprised you but it felt amazing.

When you pulled away he looked at you and kissed your forehead. You suddenly grabbed his shoulders and put him under the water catching him out of guard. You kept playing like kids and you thought to yourself that you were the luckiest girl in the world to have him by your side. You spent the rest of your holiday goofing around in Bali, having some lazy days too but It was definitely the best holiday.

A/N: This was for penguinluvsu1145 <3 I think it is a little short but I really hope you like it. There's only a week left for Christmas and I'M SO EXCITEED! I just love christmas so much! Okay okay so, I just want to say I love you all and if you like my imagines keep reading and voting, even comment to know what you think about them! I love you! <3

~Zoi