Awkward Story

Dave contemplated whether or not he truly wanted to go. Cons: he would have to actually leave his room, and probably see bro on the way out. Pros: He would be with Karkat, possibly the cutest troll Dave has ever seen, and that's a big deal.
      Dave finally made a choice, deciding to go. He took his sweet time gathering materials in a small red drawstring bag. After a couple minutes, his starter pack for staying at a friend's house was complete. For a final touch he pulled on his classic baseball tee with red sleeves, a broken pixelated record on the front. Dave snatched up his skateboard that was leaning against the wall, and proceeded to sneak out of his room. He first poked his head out the door, looking both ways multiple times, once the coast was clear he sprinted down the stairs, around the corner and he was in the clear.. "Dave." Dave sighed, hearing the older strider's voice sound behind him. "Where are you off to?" Bro questioned. "On my way to my death, always" Dave replied, smirking before taking back off.
      After about 10 minutes of riding a skateboard down the street, making long zigzags across the roads, Dave arrived at the trolls. Dave stopped in front of the walkway leading up to Karkat's door. He breathed in and walked to the door, again taking his precious time. Eventually he reached the door, not bothering to knock, Dave entered.
     "Karkat?" Dave waited. No answer. "Hey, KitKat!!" Slowly Dave heard an answer. "In here strider!" Dave followed the voice into Karkat's room.  

((Will update again later tonight !! I'm simply adding more to the story, the original plot will be followed again soon enough ;^) ~Demetri))