Bathtubs Bubbles 'N' Love

The next morning, Karkat woke up.
They had gone to bed around four a.m. and now it was seven a.m.
Karkat turned, finding himself fave to face with none other than Dave Strider.
Karkat blushed madly, crawling away from Davea and out of the blanket fort.
Karkat felt drained, emotionally, and physically.
He felt tension in his next and back and decided that taking a nice bubble bath would be best.
Karkat walked into his bathroom, slowly stripping his clothes away.
He put the plastic piece over the drain, turning the nob, type thing, causing hot water to pour out into the ceramic basin, known as a bath below.
Karkat put bubble bath formula that contained lavender, and peppermint essential oils in them.
Kanaya had given these to Karkat, telling him to use them when he feels just overall stressed, or sad.
It has never failed to relax him so far.
Karkat stared at his pale gray reflection in front of him.
He had many bones sticking out, but it was actually not unhealthy looking.
Naturally he was just very scrawny and small.
Karkat sighed, slipping in the bubbly abyss waiting for him in the tub.
Karkat turned off the water, sighing as a he gently leaned against the back of the tub.
He closed his eyes, starting to feel the tension starting to melt away.
Dave had woken up as Karkat turned on the water.
He was currently debating on whether or not to go into the bathroom with Karkat and confess his love.
If he did that, there was two possibilities, Karkat could like him back, and they would happy fuck in the tub, or Karkat could not like Dave back, and Dave could leave, sad embarrassed, and isolate himself once he got back to his house.
Here goes nothing.
Dave took a deep breath, and walked into the bathroom.
"Hey KitKat"
"Strider, what the fuck are you doing in my bathroom, I am bathing"
"I-"
"No get the fuck out"
"Okay but before I leave I just want you to know"
Dave took a deep breath.
"Karkat, I like you. I really really like you. And I want you to be my matesprit that's all."
With that Dave started walking out.
"Dave, wait a fucking second you didn't let me reply"
Dave smiled, turning slightly, finding karkat's face a brilliant dark red.
"So what'll it be Karkat, want to be my matesprit"
(Keep in mind, I'm making it so they've known each other since they were small Lil babies)
Karkat sunk down lower into the bubbles, slowly nodding his head.
Dave smiled.
"You're so god damn cute Karkat"
Karkat slowly shook his head, covering his face, hiding his cute smile.
Dave turned facing the door, and slowly starting stripping off his clothes.
"D-dave what're you doing"
"Don't worry my little KitKat, I won't do anything your not comfortable with."
Karkat nodded.
Dave had fully stripped off his clothes, and walked over to the tub.
"Will you move closer up to the faucet KitKat?"
Karkat nodded scooting up, a wild blush spreading across his face.
Dave slipped into the tub behind Karkat.
Dave then pulled Karkat back, so karkat's back was against Dave's chest.
Dave ran his hand through Karkat's hair, a purr erupted from karkat's throat.
Dave smiled, a sweet genuine smile.
Karkat rubbed his head into Dave's hand.
"You're just like a Lil cat"
"I am nothing like those purring paw beasts"
Dave giggled slightly.
"Purring paw beasts?"
"Yes, that is what we call them"
"We?"
"You know what I'm talking about asshole"
"I may bre an asshole, but I'm your asshole"
"Oh shut up, dork"
Dave smiled, and buried his face in the crook of karkat's neck.
Dave couldn't have anything better than this.
This is the way it was meant to be.
And he wouldn't want it any other way.

((A/N: THAT'S IT ITS OVER
:DD
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT