Spending the night

After watching three more romcoms and the whole harry potter series, Dave just decided to stay the night.
Karkat couldn't protest cause well, Karkat was asleep.
Dave pulled the purring troll to his chest as he laid on his side.
He pulled a blanket over the top of them, as he bent his body slightly so the little ball known as Karkat fit perfectly in the crevasse of Dave's form.
Almost as if Karkat belonged there.
Dave ran his fingers through karkat's soft hair, causing him to purr slightly louder.
Dave smiled slightly to himself as he traced his finger over karkat's cheek.
God did Dave want Karkat to himself.
To hold Karkat everyday.
To love him till his last breath.
Oh how desperately Dave wanted Karkat.
But felt as though Karkat wouldn't want him back.
As Dave thought about it more he realized that with everyone else he keeps up that alien hate shit act.
But with Dave, he was so kind and caring.
So sweet and innocent.
Of course he was still abrasive on the outside, but Karkat really only lets his walls down for Dave.
If Karkat does that with only Dave, that has to mean something.
Right?

((I'M SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT
NEXT CHAPTER, OR THE ONE AFTER IT IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE SMUT, BUT ITS NOT JUST GOING TO BE ORDINARY ITS GOING TO BE LIKE, IN A BUBBLE BATH AND FUCKING SENSUAL AND ROMANTIC SO YEAH.