53

"Have a good night girls" said Justin and seeing the two of them off. The two women waved back at him and Scott who hand his arm raised in the air.

Cheryl and Kimberley climbed into the back of the posh car with her driver taking them to their first destination. Cheryl poured them both out a small glass of red wine. She passed one to Kimberley before they tapped their glasses together and took a mouthful.

Cheryl put her drink down in the pocket so it wouldn't spill and took Kimberley's from her and put it next to hers. She shuffled up closer to her girlfriend, put her hand on the side of her face and kissed her softly.

"Can you believe it's been a whole year?" she mumbled when she pulled back, resting her forehead on Kimberley's.

"What a year it's been though" she replied, thinking back to her pregnancy and their son.

"Still stronger than ever" the younger girl replied, not caring how cheesey it sounded. It was very true, every touch from her girlfriend still gave her butterflies and made her feel like the luckest girl in the world. Kimberley would disagree though, she'd think she was the luckiest in the world.

"I never believed in soulmates until I met you, you know" said Kimberley before kissing her again. Cheryl felt her heart beating faster at her words.

"Do you think we were together in a previous life?" asked the Geordie, turning to look out the window to see where they were, she saw they were close.

"Definitely... and we will be in the next" she replied before reaching for her drink. She took a big mouthful as she felt herself heating up at their deep conversation.

"Ladies" the driver said. Kimberley looked out of the window and gasped before looking back at Cheryl who had a smile on her face.

"Come on babe" she said. "You'll be here when we get back?" she asked the driver.

"Yes Miss Tweedy" he replied. Cheryl nodded and got out of the car her side and went around to Kimberley's side. She opened her door and took her hand as she got out of the car.

The two girls walked up the to entrance of the theatre with their arms linked. Cheryl handed their tickets over and were both escorted to their seats at the front.

Cheryl watched Kimberley throughout the show, her face lighting up more and more as the performance went on. Cheryl thought she should book tickets to see Les Mis as Kimberley would love to watch it again and Cheryl would love watching her girlfriend being happy.

"I loved that" Kimberley sighed happily when they walked over to the car after the performance and signing a few things for people who realised they were there. "Thank you" she said, kissing Cheryl on the lips before they got into the car.

Kimberley felt like it was her birthday rather than their anniversary, although she had, had sent flowers to the house for Cheryl in the morning. The younger woman teared up a bit when she read the card that came with a bunch of roses.

I will love you until the last one dies xx

Then Cheryl noticed that there was one fake rose amongst them all. She ran straight up to their bedroom and jumped on Kimberley while holding the one fake rose in her hand.

"Anything for you" she replied sweetly before getting back into the car. Once they were settled, she nodded to the driver through the mirror and they were off again.

The journey to where Cheryl had booked next didn't take long. She was beyond thankful that the weather was beautiful out in the evening so it didn't spoil her plans.

The two of them got out of the car and walked through the restaurant, Kimberley had a shy smile on her face at the thought of Cheryl arranging all this for the two of them.

"Close your eyes babe" said Cheryl as they got near the end of the building. Kimberley frowned a bit but did as she was told when Cheryl took her hand. She lead her outside carefully and once she was satisfied, she spoke again.

"Open them" she whispered into her ear. Kimberley opened her eyes and her mouth dropped open slightly as she took in the view in front of her. There were little lights all around them, brightening up the increasingly dark sky. There were little flowers hanging off a few of the lights, and a few on the ground.

Right in the middle of it all, was a table for two. There was one candle in the middle of the table and two plates with all the correct cutlery on there as well. Cheryl left Kimberley's side and pulled her chair out for her.

"Would you like to take a seat, Miss Walsh?" she asked with a smile. She melted inside as she watched Kimberley's face wash over with love. Kimberley sat in her chair and Cheryl sat down in hers.

"It's beautiful, Cheryl" commented the older woman, taking another look all around her. She looked back at Cheryl who was looking straight back at her. She saw her jewellery sparkle against her skin from the candle light and the tiny lights around them, making Cheryl look even more beautiful if that was possible.

"You are beautiful" she said. Kimberley blushed even though Cheryl told her that every day.

"So are you" she flirted back. Two men came out of the doors holding their starters. Cheryl nodded to them and they walked over to the couple and quickly set up their food. They both bowed before going back into the building.

Kimberley raised her eyebrows to her girlfriend, smiling amusingly as she sorted out every detail to the night. They both ate their first part of their meal and after, they held hands across the table, just looking at each other in silence.

After a while, the two men came back out to collect their plates and replace them with their main meal and topped up their glasses with the most expensive wine they owned.