The Note

{ Y/N - Your Name | F/C - Favorite Color| M/N - Mom's Name | P/N - Pet Name | E/C - Eye Color | F/F - Favorite Flower }

~After your mother left~
<At the Bakery>
Your POV

You sit a lone at the table for two, enjoying the tea and biscuits that were left behind by your mother. After you finish, you pay for the treat and leave the bakery. It seems to be raining again, just like any other day in London.

You walk outside and hail a taxi. Soon enough, a taxi pulls up next to you and let's you in. The cabbie asks where your going and you tell him your address.

A few moments later, the taxi pulls up in front of your flat. You thank the man and pay him.

As you walk up to the door to unlock it, you realize that the door is not shut. You never leave the door unlocked, never. Even if you're home. Therefor someone must have broken in, but there is no signs of force entry, it looks as if someone just unlocked the door with a key and invited themselves in.

You creek the door open, and warily step inside. You are greeted by P/N licking you, as normal. You decide to investigate further. You walk through the hallway towards your kitchen. On the counter is a bouquet of F/F.

"What the..." You murmur.

You walk closer to the beautiful bouquet. While picking the bouquet up to admire the flowers, a note is revealed. You pick it up, curious to know who came into your home and left flowers. A secret admirer maybe?

Dear Y/N,

I know you may think that I'm an admirer.
Yes, darling. I am a secret lover.
But you see, I get very jealous when you love other men.
So I am here to stop you.
Remove that silly crush of yours.
Forget him.
Because, darling, I am your new crush.
RFN used to be my lover.
But then, she told me about
You.
I became fascinated and instantly fell in love.
RFN got boring, so I told her.
She didn't like that I stopped loving her for you.
She got angry with me, and threatened me.
So, I ended her.
Now darling, don't be mad that I killed your friend.
You should be pleased that you have yourself a lover.
A very special one indeed.
I loved it when you finally told M/N the truth today at the bakery.
I hate how she got your hopes up.
But since I love you, I won't end your mother, also.
I'll give you one chance, my darling, one chance.
Forget the man, and choose me.

xoxo,
       ???

You set down the note, baffled.

How does this person know? I mean, it's not really a crush, is it? I just met the man.... Wait, this man killed RFN. This man spared my mother because he says he loves me. Who is this man?

Tears start to form in your E/C eyes. This person killed RFN.

I have to tell Sherlock. He'll know what to do. This note could lead to the killer. This note could be everything.

You're thoughts are interrupted by a crashing noise from your bedroom.

Oh god no.

If he is in my house, I'm doomed. He killed one person, why not another?

You take no time at all and grab the note and run out of the house as fast as you can. You run to Baker Street, not looking back in fear that the man is following you.