"And You Call Yourself a Hero?"

Ladies, Gentlemen...and Wattpad users, I present to you: Perseus Vs. Heracles!
Enjoy, and don't forget to share the popcorn.

***

"This is going to be a long wait." I mutter under my breath.

Taenarum is a relatively small town in Laconia, but still very important. Here, lies one of the few entrances to the realm of Hades.

Before taking upon myself this task, I decided to learn a little about my target. Who he is working for, where he is going, etc. Every good hunter does that, and as Guardian of Artemis, I very quickly learned to be a hunter.

Heracles has been tasked to capture Hades' guard dog: Cerberus. While I hold no ill will towards Heracles' attempts to appease Hera other than him being a pompous ass, of course), I do have something against him violating and insulting Zoë, who is now under the protection of Artemis, and therefore under my protection as well.

"Um, excuse me, M'Lord?"

"What?" I snap out of my thoughts, causing the serving girl to jump back a meter.

"S-Sorry, sir. I-I was just w-wondering if y-you would like another d-drink." She asks, scared. The pitcher of water shaking in her grip.

Instantly I cool off, feeling slightly guilty, "No need to apologize, my dear." I smile reassuringly, "And thank you for the offer, I think I will have another drink."

"Of course, M'Lord." She reaches over to grab my drink when I hold up my hand.

"Please do not call me 'lord.'" I say, "The only Lords are the gods."

"Yes sir." Her face succumbs to the presence of a soft smile.

"Here you go." I hand her my fee for the drink, "And a little extra." At this, I hand the young girl a large golden coin.

"B-b-but I cannot accept this!" She stutters out, "Do you know what this is?"

"I was the one who gave it to you."

"If the gods were to find out about this -"

"They would not be able to do anything." I interrupt smoothly, "Now listen to me..."

"Terpsichore." She replies quickly.

"...Terpsichore. If anyone asks, tell them that you received that as payment for a meal from Perseus Jackson. That should be enough."

"Thank you sir! I shall treasure it." At that, the young serving girl drops the large coin down the front of her shirt, and puts the rest of my payment into her money pouch.

She runs off quickly, almost tripping on a table, eliciting several shouts of annoyance from the patrons.

"Terpsichore! I told you to be careful!" The man behind the bar yells out."

"Sorry father." She says back.

I tune the girl out and return my focus to the tavern I'm in. It's a relatively small tavern, but that is no surprise. This area does not get much traffic. There is nothing to put this out-of-the-way little place on the-