Prologue P2 (Connor)

Dedicated to CrushaAdre

As the demons stopped their attack, I looked around to see the damage to the house... It wouldn't hold any longer then ten minutes, fifteen tops. "Well, well, well, Connor, didn't I tell you I would return, and this time with backup." He said, nodding towards the two other hooded figures, the one to his right stepped up and pulled off his hood. It was Narcele, Moloch's leading general and lackey. He wore a ashen black tuxedo, with black dress shoes and square frame glasses. Moloch himself wore a refined business suit, jet black in coloration, with gray dress shoes.

He wore a crown atop his head, and a scar across his left eye, from the last time he had dared attack me and my family. The figure to his left then stepped up and, revealed himself as none other then my brother, Zachary. He wore a red jumpsuit with white running shoes. My anger flared as I charged for Zachary. Suddenly, push of demonic energy forced me back. When I was finally back on my feet I managed to say, "How could you Zachary? We are family and you side with this pompous piece of shit?"

"You know exactly why brother, you were always more feared, respected , I was treated as your weaker half." He said in a tone full of hatred and animosity. Taking steps closer to me he said " As well as marrying an accursed angel, of all the things brother, and even more to it, you had children with her." He said pointing to James and Jacob, before he could do anything else, I charged and landed a punch straight to his jaw. With a satisfying crunch, he hit the floor, holding his jaw. As he hit the floor, but before I could land another blow, I received a punch to the gut from a transformed demon fist of Narcele. Before I could get up, Zachary was on me, delivering punches to my face and ribs.

When I began to taste the blood in my mouth, my body began to shift. As my hair turned white, horns began to protrude and curve inwards from my skull, as my fingernails grew into talons, and my eyes turned red. As I began to get off the floor I stared straight into Zachary's eyes and gave him a look that could only mean, 'You are dead to me.' As he slide back to Moloch's side. "Marissa, open the portal and get yourself and our kids out of her." She gave a nod of understanding and began the process, As I began my charge towards the demons .