Ch.7

Alex called her parents. I could tell she didn't want her dad to answer. He would say no. He doesn't like me to much. But he's nice me anyways. Her dad Zander is a hard wolf to please. He won't let his daughter be with just anyone. He's super protective of his family. Alex told me about her dad's brother Drake being gay and bullied. Zander broke their necks. I'm scared that will happen to me if I touch Alex in way possible. He doesn't even want her dating until she's 16 or finds her mate. I'm starting to think she'll never feel I'm her mate. Or maybe she doesn't but doesn't want her dad to know. "Hello? Mom are you still there?" Alex said. I snap out of what I was thinking about. "Ok. Thanks. Love you bye." Alex hung the phone up. "So?" I said. "I can stay. Mom said I could. Dad was asleep." Alex said. I smiled. "So what do you want to do?" I ask. "I could eat. If that's ok?" Alex said. "It's ok. I can get pizza." I said. Alex nodded.

Alex and I eat pizza and play a video game until my dad makes us going to bed. I wasn't ready to go to bed yet. Alex went into the guest room and I laid on my bed. After a couple hours I fell asleep. I was in a good sleep for a long time until I felt something laying something laying on my chest and sharp nails digging in my chest. I open on eye to see Alex laying on me. I could see blood on my chest where Alex had her nails in my skin. I slowly poked her. Alex gripped harder. She woke up. She yawned. "Alex. Why are you in my room?" I ask. She looked down. Then I remembered Jase saying Alex can't sleep in a room by herself. She hates being alone. Jase said she would come in his and teddy room at night. "I couldn't sleep. When I came in here I was having a nightmare. It scared me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just scared. I was dreaming that something happened to you and me. My dad tried to kill you because I got....." Alex stopped herself. She started crying. "Alex. I'm ok. I'm sure nothing will happen." I said trying to calm her. "Really?" Alex said. "Yes! You can stay in here if you want." I said. "Thanks." Alex said. Soon we fell back to sleep as I wonder if her dream meant something.