Ch.14

I was embarrassed still. I couldn't believe he did that. I wasn't ready for this. Dad walks in to my room and sits beside me. "Danny? Don't feel bad about it. Ember did the same thing with me. Well almost. She didn't want a mate. She got use to the idea." Dad rubbed my back. I remember mom telling me about something like this. "I'll be ok. I just want to be alone. I have to think of something to say to Alex." I said. "Ok. I'll be making dinner if you need me. I promise Ember I would make something unexpected." Dad only smile. "Tell me when it's done." I mumbled. Dad smiled and left my room.

I wish I could have a bound with Alex like my parents have with each other. My Dragon, Sparks has been calm with this whole mess. I was in too deep of thought that I didn't know dad was calling. "I'll be there in few minutes." I call to him. I continued thinking. I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, I was in really bad pain. My whole body was hurt. I don't know what's happening. I suck the pain up and go get breakfast. Dad already made pancakes for me, Andy, and Mason. He left a note saying him and mom had a meeting and they'll be back in a few hours. I eat my food. When I finish, I heard a knock on the door. So I go and answer it. Alex, Jase, and Teddy were at the door. "Did you need to talk to me about something?" Alex ask. My face got so red. "Um......" I said. Jase just laughed at me. He knew about the Alex being my mate part. I start to feel the pain worth. "Alex? Can we talk about it later? Now is a bad time." I fall to the floor. "Danny???" Alex started to come to me but Jase pulled her back. Andy ran in the room. "Alright. Why the - OMG!! Everyone get out now!!!!" Andy screamed running them off. "Danny? Are you ok?" Andy ask. I couldn't say a word. "Danny. I think you shifting. Let's get you outside." Andy said pulling me outside. I took in fresh air. I think my wolf is finally coming. Andy was helping me through this. Finally, it happen I was changing. My bones crack and pain rush through me. Changing to my dragon was this painfully. I was in my wolf form but something felt weird. Andy had a surprise look on her face. "Oh Come on! This isn't fair! Even as a wolf you get wings!!!" Andy was so shocked. I walk over to the clear river to see my wolf a blueish grey with furry wings. My wolf was huge. I heard a voice in my head. "I'm your wolf Night." His voice was running through my head. I heard Sparks and Night arguing in my head. I try to ignore it. I turn around to see Andy in her wolf form. "Let's run!" Andy said taking a head start. I follow after her. I have a weird cousin. Don't I ? I never felt this alive before! Yay! Freedom!