Chapter 5

July 1st

OMG YAY today is my birthday and I'm turning 15 I'm so excited because today is the day I get all my powers and I'm also able to look for my mate!
I got out of bed and did my everyday routine I went downstairs and saw everyone downstairs when they saw me they all yelled 'Happy Birthday!' I couldn't find Cameron or the Dolan twins downstairs so I looked around the house and I still couldn't find them I found Cameron tho he was in the pool but I couldn't find the twins so I kept on looking then I smelled a scent of strawberries? Omg what if that's my mate you see mates have a scent that could either be chocolate,vanilla,or strawberries if you smell either one then you have found your mate so I followed the scent and it lead to the Dolan twins they were in the kitchen when Ethan left it was just me and Grayson "Mate" we both said at the same time we start to lean in next thing you know our lips are touching and moving in perfect sync that is until Carter and Hayes walk in and interrupt me and Grayson pull apart and Carter says "well damn" while walking out with Hayes then me and Grayson look at eachother and laugh 'I'm so happy he's my mate'

Grayson P.O.V (you didn't see that coming did ya)
'I found my mate and her name is Natalie ugh she's so beautiful I so happy she's my mate' 
"Wait close your eyes" Natalie says "why?"I said confused "just do it and on 3 we open them ok?"she says "ok" I said still confused I close my eyes and so does she "ok 1....2....3!!" I opened my eyes and then I look at Natalie's eyes they are silver,gold,with baby blue "look at your eyes!" I said "I know look at your eyes to lol" she said "what does it mean?" I asked her "This is our mate symbol whenever I'm introuble then your eyes will flicker on and off if they start to do that then try and mind link and if that doesn't work then try and look for me and they also turn to our mate symbol when im like in love with you words can't describe" she says "cool" I said smiling at her she smiled back at me 'she's so beautiful'
"Well thank you your not to bad yourself" she said chuckling "wait how did you know what I said?" I asked "I can read minds that's one of my new powers" she said "that's so cool lets go show Cameron your new powers and our mate symbol!" I said starting to get excited "umm ok!" She said

Natalie's P.O.V
Ok me and Grayson walked out of the kitchen and into the living room "GUYS!!!" I screamed they all look at me and Grayson
We closed our eyes and opened them showing them our mate symbol they all started to cheer and started to ask us questions "GUYS!!! Calm your tits" I said and everyone bursted out laughing I looked at Cameron and hugged him
He look at me and smiled "you've found your mate!" "I know thank you for helping me!" "No problem Natalie!" I let go of Cameron and Cameron walked up to Grayson "take care of her man don't break her"cam said "never in a million years" Grayson said I smiled and kissed his cheek
'I'm glad my mate was Grayson'

Ugh I feel like I'm doing so horrible on these chapter I hope you liked them comment,vote, and follow 
I love you guys!☺️