Chapter 41 (THE END)

Natalie's POV
"H-how w-what WHY?!" i said lost for any words to say to that disgusting asshole! "Well you see i still havent served all my years in prison i need 20 more to go, but i escaped the police are looking for me right now but i wont turn myself in until i know that your no longer in my life" the asshole said smirking "Why do you want to kill me? Why didnt you do it after all you put me through! Huh?!?" i said clearly pissed off and my anger getting worse "YOUR A WEREWOLF NATALIE YOU DONT BELONG ANYWHERE WHY DO YOU THINK MOM AND DAD JUST LEFT YOU HUH?" he shouted and my eyes started to water "why the fuck would you say that i used to love having you be my brother and now i just want you out of my life!" i shouted and his smirk fell and started heading towards the door "go fuck yourself while your at it" i told him not even facing him just silently crying "sometimes i wish everything was over" i whispered to myself thinking he had left but turns out he was in back of me "as you wish, see you soon sis" he said evilly i tried to say something but everything went black.

Dylan's POV
Its over she's finally gone!
After she had blacked out i ripped her heart out and squeezed all the blood from it. I just looked at my sister's lifeless body in front of me no movement now im satisfied i can go back to jail and get even more years to serve in prison. Well my job here is done.

*4 months later*
Cameron's POV
We checked every where for Natalie but we couldnt find her we even checked out of town.
We were all sitting in the living room when something on the TV had caught my eye oops umm did i mention Grayson had passed a day before we left out of town which was a week ago yeah Ethan isnt taking it very well poor Ethan.
Anyways back to what i was saying i stopped at a news channel and almost died on what i heard
News:
Just about a month ago a body was found in a bottom ground ware house. It seems to me this body was 16 year old, Natalie Dallas. Her brother Dylan Moon has been given 35 years in prison for Natalie's murder. We are very sorry this had to happen to her . May Natalie forever Rest In Peace.

........................................

3 years later

Everyone seemed to move on with their lives
Natalie and Grayson's bodied were buried next to each other. Ethan and Cameron always visit them every single day.
Everyone seemed more happy but Ethan and Cameron just have to keep holding on even tho it hurts.
The End

Okay well thats the end
I honestly didnt know where it was headed but i had fun writing it even tho i took a long break away from this book.