Chapter 40

*5 months later*
Natalie's POV
I am in my room just looking through social media when i see a dark figure in my closet.
Now i want to check it out but ya know thats how idiots get killed so i got off my bed and was walking towards my door and this person with all black comes out from the closet,grabs me,jumps out the window with me on his shoulder, and starts running. He threw me inside the back of the truck and tied my hands together onto this sideways pole and tied my feet to the bench i was sitting on. "What the hell are you doing" i yelled but the person put a wet cloth on my mouth and i fell asleep.

Grayson's POV
I was walking up to Natalie's room to tell her to come eat but i smelled no trace of her. So i quickly went to her room and when i opened her door she was no where in her room. I checked under her bed, in her bathroom, and in her closet but she wasnt here but right when i was about to leave her room a little piece of paper was left on her desk so i went over to her desk and picked up the little note.

Dear whoever just barely decided to find this,
I have Natalie. If any of you shitheads comes to try and save her. I will kill her in front of you with no hesitation.
Fuck you all,
Unknown

"SHIT, GUUUUYYYSSS" i said running out of her room, down the stairs and into the living room. "Yes grayson?" Cameron asked "its natalie she's gone" i said and everyone stopped what they were doing and stood up quickly well except for Matt he continued playing his video game eating a huge bag of chips that was until he saw everyone up so he quickly got up. "Do you know where she is?" Gilinsky asked "bruh does it look like i fucking know? But here i found this on her desk when i was about to leave her room" i said giving Savannah the note.
"Oh my no please fuck" savannah started getting worried. "What's wrong" i asked "i know who has her and he isnt joking around about killing her" savannah replied.

Natalie's POV
I slowly started opening my eyes but when i did only a light bull was on and i was tied up to a chair "well, well, well if you dont say the "Queen" has awoken" the person spoke "where am i and who the fuck are you?" i said glaring at the person "aw is that any way to speak to your brother?" he said my eyes widened in fear and i couldn't speak "D-D-Dylan?" i stuttered out "long time no see right sis" Dylan replied and my eyes started to water