Chemistry

Warning: Smut alert!!!
(later in the story but still.)

Your POV
*bell rings*
"Ok student, I want the assignment turned in by tomorrow morning." The chemistry teacher walked back to his desk as the teenagers fled from the room.

"Hey..." My partner Mark turned to me. I always had feelings for Mark, of corse he would never feel the same. But I mean how could you not like him? With his long dark hair and toned skin, perfect teeth, musclier body! He was so handsome and sweet...I adored him! But we would only remain friends.
"Yeah?" I gave him a small smile.
"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over after school and we could work on the homework?" He seemed...nervous? No, why would he be.
"Sure! We can get the work done way faster." I looked into his chocolate colored eyes.
"Yeah..." He started to write something down on a piece of paper. "Here, this is my address and my phone number incase you can't find my house." He handed me a slip of paper.
"Ok, I guess I will see you after school then?" I. Just. Got. Marks. Address. And. Number.
*Internally squeals*
"Uhuh...until after school...see you then." We both parted ways as we left the classroom.

The rest of the day went by a little slower then I had hoped but what can I expect when I'm so excited?!?!

Marks POV

I finely got a reason to give y/n my number. Gosh I have had a crush on her for...sense we met. I guess I keep hoping she feels the same way. But how could a girl as pretty as her like a guy like me?
I sat on the couch with a chemistry book in my lap with my hand in my hair reading the words.
Two knocks came from my front door. Y/N!
I ran to the door and opened it slowly.
"Hey, y/n! I'm so glad that you came."
"As am I..." She averted her gaze to her feet.
Am I coming off like I like her? Is it obvious?
"Come on in." I moved to the side to let her in. "Did you have any trouble finding the place?" I motioned her to follow me to the family room.
"No, not at all." She took a seat on the couch. "Are your parents home?"
"No. Their on a business trip and my brothers in collage. No ones home till Sunday."
(Currently Friday thought that might be important...pft, somehow.)
"Ah, well that will lower our distractions." A soft, gentle smile formed on her cherry lips.
"Indeed it will, are you hungry? Thirsty?"
"No, no, I'm fine thanks for asking." Another sweet smile formed in those tasty looking lips...
"Well alright then, shale we start?" I put my text book back in my lap.
"Yes."

/time passes a few hours. its now night/

Your POV

I saw from the corner of my eye Mark staring at me. I turned my head from my text book to face him.
"W-what's wrong? Is there s-something on my face?" I brought my hand to the right side on my face.
"No..." He took my hand from my face with his hand. It was warm and soft. "I...was just looking at you. Thats all." A side smile appeared on his face.
I noticed how close we were to each other. His face slowly centimeter by centimeter came closer to mine. Once I could feel his breath on my face I closed my eyes and leaned closer. My lips met his warm soft ones.
Our lips moved in sinc with each other. He started to lean towards me, causing me to lean back. I leaned back until I was laying fully on the couch, Mark hovering over me.
His lips on mine was a dream come true. I moved my hands to his sides.

Marks POV

Her lips were soft and sweet. They tasted like Icecream cake. I moved my kisses to her jaw line. Then slowly down her neck, until I got to her collar bone.
She let out a moan. It made my stomach warm, and my member tingle.
I kissed her collar bone again this time more hungerly. More moans followed. Making my member start to harden.
"M-mark...?" I kept on kissing.
"Mmmmm..."
"What's that...pressing on my thigh...?" My lips came off her salty sweet skin. I stopped moving. Even breathing.
Did I just ruin this moment...?

Your POV

His kisses made moans uncontrollably escape my mouth. My stomach was hot and I was turned on...
I started to feel something press agents my thigh.
"M-mark...?" He kept on kissing.
"Mmmmm..."
"What's that...pressing on my thigh...?" I asked and he stopped kissing. His body stopped moving completely. Even his sides stopped moving showing he had stopped breathing. His head lifted off of me and just hovered over my neck. Then his breathing started to go faster and faster.
"Mark?" No answer, he just breathed faster. "Mark?" I asked again and there was still no response. "Mark, are you alright!?" Worry started to flood over me.
"...I'm sorry..." His voice was quite and shaky.
"It's okay...honestly I-dont. Mind...I was just asking..." He started to slow his breathing.
"Y-you d...don't...?" He looked in my eyes with surprise.
"Nope. It actually turns me on more..." I bit my lip subductivly and pulled his hips to mine. His member rubbed my area through my pants, making me let out a small moan, Mark let out a moan as well.
"Do you want to..." His voice trailed off. I started to get a little scared. I take it he saw that I was getting scared.
"Hey, hey...it's ok. If you don't want to we won't but if you do, just remember we are alone till Sunday." I slightly nodded.
"C-could you be g-gentle...?" He smiled lovingly.
"I will gentle. I will do everything I can to not hurt you, but show you how I feel...in the most unhurtful way."
"Thank you Mark." I kissed his tender lips.

Marks POV

I started to strip her of her clothing. Her shirt fell on the floor next to the couch. Then a thought came to my mind.
"Why don't we take this somewhere...more...comfortable?" She nodded.
I picked her up taking her to my room and laid her on my bed.
She managed to take off my shirt and pants and I now was working on hers.
I unhooked her bra but before I could even begin to take it off she stopped me.
"Is everything ok?" I was hoping she was not uncomfortable or getting scared. If she was I would understand and stop this second but was hoping she wasn't.
"Mark...? Are you scared?" Her eyes looked sad and scared and were started to get moist.
"Scared about what?" My member was starting to throb.
"About showing yourself to someone." Mmmmm.
"I guess that never came to mind, until now...but if I am scared its not about that." The throbbing started to turn painful.
"Then what would you be scared of if you were?"
"If I were scared it would be about making you feel uncomfortable or scared or nervous or make you hurt in anyway."
"Really?" Her eyes were more moist now.
"Yes, I am a little nervous but isn't everyone at this age or their...first time...? If your scared or don't want to we don't have to y/n."
"No, it's ok. What you just said made me feel better." My member was now hurting like its about to explode.
"Are you ready?" She nodded. I pulled down my underwear and her laced pink underwear. I lined my member up to her entrance. "This might hurt a little, I will go slow." I pushed the head in and she winced. I let out a low moan. Oh no...I don't want to hurt her...
"Keep going, its ok. H-have you ever done this before?" I started to slowly enter the shaft as I answered.
"No, this is my first time." I moaned and she let out a scream/moan. I looked down into her eyes. "Okay I'm going to move slowly." I told her when I was all the way in.
I moved in more then out again slowly. Fits of moaning cane from us both. Then repeated that going in further and faster each time. She started to moan in pleasure as I started moving faster.
I started to pant as I kept going faster and got more rough. Moans filled the room, most likely the whole house.
We both kissed each other and started to explore each others mouths.
The friction and pressure was making me go insane. I quickly started to lose control.
She broke the kiss with a small scream.
"Mark..." But I kept going...I couldn't stop, not now, not yet, not even if I wanted to. Moans got stuck in my throat sounding like growls.
Eventually I went all the way out and slammed back into her making her scream louder.
"Mark!" She threw her head back further into the pillow.
I kept slamming out and into her marking her scream. I was panting and moaning loudly.
"MARK!!!!!" Tears streamed from her eyes. God she was so tight...I was going insane.
"MARK PLEASE IT HURTS!!!" Here eyes were tightly shut with tears streaming from them. Then I felt my member spill juices far later then she did. As I came I screamed as loud as she did.
It was a good thing I was out if her. I collapsed onto her and hugged her tightly.
I then flipped us over so she was now on top of me. I wiped away her tears.
"I'm sorry...y/n...I'm so sorry...I did not want or mean to hurt you..." She was still sniffling.
"......Thank you Mark......" She spoke quietly.
"What?" I brushed her hair out of her face.
"Thank you for giving me a night I will always cherish and remember for as long as I live." She kissed my chest. A blush rose to my cheeks.
"I love you..." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too Mark..." We were still hugging each other. "We should study together more often..."
And we both dozed off into a deep slumber.