A deal with the devil

🚨Darkiplier is making an appearance in this oneshot🚨

Also...🍋lemon warning🍋 (It will be better then my last one FYI)

Your POV

It hurts to fake happiness in front of others. Why can't-won't this painful heart ack stop. Can't tell what it is but it puts nasty thoughts into my mind.
I could make it all stop with a blade of a knife. Or the strength of a rope. Even the overdosage of anti-depression pills. But what satisfaction would it be to stop my internal darkness oozing into my heart. That blinds my mind.
My inner battle of not shedding blood was lost for the first time. No, I was brainwashed by my own demon.
With a deep voice and black eyes and a blood thirst hunger it's hard not to loose. Now to choose the blade of the day.
The knife, the razor, the box cutter, or the scissors?
"...I would say the razor, it's the easiest to maneuver..." My mind spoke aloud.
"The razor it is..." I whispered to myself. I held the small scrap of metal between my thumb and first two fingers. The cold sharp point of the razor laid on my skin. The voice in my head was screaming for me to press down and slash it deeply across my wrist.
And so I did. The pain felt nice but it was not enough. I dragged the razor quickly to the other side of my wrist. Beads of blood started to form from the slice in my skin. It soon started to ooze from the area, I could feel it. The blood pumping out of my skin. It felt reliving.
"...The darkness has had a taste of you, and it is enjoying its meal..." That deep voice rang in your ears. It's breath was cold on my neck. I could feel the smirk as it talked.Then something grabbed my wrist.
"She paints a lovely picture...but here's the shocking twist...the paint brush is a razor...and the canvas is her wrist..." I looked down at the hand that was holding my wrist. I followed the arm the led to a handsomely evil face.
"W-who are you..." This fimular voice of his makes my spine shutter. But in a way it's welcoming, in a sexy kind of way.
"I, am the answer to your prayers!" His smirk only grew and his eyes darkened.
"What do you mean..." I tilted my head to the side.
"You want your darkest feelings to wash away...if I'm correct...you think that they can't, wont?" He ran his finger tips around the blood.
"Yes...it's not who I would like to be. This darker version only makes everything harder. Im tired...and I'm hungry...and I forgot what being happy feels like...or how to not fake a smile." He moved closer to my body and whispered into my neck.
"If you make a deal with me...in blood. I can do just that..." My eyes widened at his offer.
"How...?" He placed my hair behind my ears and spoke with a want.
"I can help you in ways that no one els can. Only if you let me...a contract signed in your own blood, which taste delightful by the way..." His tongue was dragging across my wrist, licking the thick scarlet substance.
"You won't kill me? Or hurt me?" I said with a small concern.
"Oh no my little black rose..." He stroked my cheek. "You will just be giving me something and I can return it." A piece of paper appeared in his hand. "All you have to do is sign this...with this..." He pointed to my blood.
"Alright...I accept the deal." I took the paper from him and he handed me a black feather. I dipped it in the blood and signed my name on the dotted line.
"What beautiful handwriting Y/n L/n..." He said with a smirk and the paper and feather disappeared.
"What is it that I have to give you?" The glow in his eyes sent chills through my whole body.
Suddenly he pushed me agents the wall. "Your verginity..." He growled and latched his mouth on my neck making me let out a hushed scream.

His arms wrapped around me and took me to the bedroom while his lips never let go of my neck. He threw me on the bed and quickly crawled on top of me. His strong hand ripped my cloths off my body till I was in nothing but my bra and underwear. His lips smashes into mine forcefully. His sharp teeth bit into my bottom lip making me whimper in pain when it drew blood.
"Your blood taste like sugar...so sweet...and addicting...once I start I can't stop..."
His hard member rubbed agents my area making me moan in pleasure. He took off his shirt to show his musclier chest. Then his pants went flying across the room. Now only in our undergarments his hands traveled to my Brest.
"I can promise that this will make you happy for a while." He moved down to my underwear and slid them off. I started to cross my legs feeling selfconcious about my body. But his hands tore my legs apart violently.
His boxers fell to the floor and he slammed quickly into me making me scream. He kept slamming all the way in and all the way out faster each time. As painful as it was there was a small amount of pleasure. I was screaming to the top of my lungs but he was grunting and groaning.
"My favorite part about vergins is how tight they are...scream...my name." He hissed.
"I don't know your name!" I cried as I held on to the sides of the bed. I tried to ignore the pain but his long hard member violently rubbing my walls with a big amount of friction was painful. The pressure was perfect but the friction was over the top.
"Call me dark..." He moaned into my ear.
"DARK!!!!!" I screamed as he banged his hip into mine going into me. I suddenly a yell came from dark then a warm liquid coated my area.
"Your bleeding..." He smiled at me. Then his tongue licked my insides. "...the metallic flavor is satisfying..." His fingers stroked my folds and I moaned for once in pleasure. His tongue lapped the blood that came from him taking things too rough.
"You were right though...this smile is not fake..." He got on too of me again and kissed my lips gently.
"I just have that effect on women...this is not permnit...we will have to do this more if you want to remain happy..." He spoke through kisses.
"I'm perfectly fine with that..." I kissed him back. His dark hair ticked my face as our tongues battled. Our mouths separated and a string of saliva was attached to both tongues.
"Thank you dark..." I kissed his forehead.
"I love you...you drive me insane..." I giggled.
"I love you too..."