Chapter three

Chapter Three

{Oliver.}

I woke with three mouth watering smells filling my nose, the first and most drool worthy was of a scent that was laced in the sheets of the bed I was lying on, the second was coffee and the last was bacon and eggs. I stretched and pulled the blankets off of me and stood up rubbing my eyes, one of the pack women must be making breakfast, mmmm it smells really good and-

I froze as my eyes finally adjusted to the room I was in. The walls where painted a bright red and everything else seemed to be a bright white, there was a wall sized window showing me I was on the ground level looking out into a forest I didn’t know.

All of a sudden I remembered last night, I asked for help and some werewolves said they could help me find Little Red, then they took me in a alleyway and stole my wallet, phone, keys and just about everything else I had on me, there were hitting me so hard I knew they were going to kill me…then I remembered the girl, she looked so fragile and small but I could see in the strength in her eyes you shouldn’t mess with her….I don’t remember much else, just feeling so tired and saw until I blacked out from the pain.

I looked down to find my shoes and shirt had been removed and I was just in a pair of dirty old jeans, I was about to gather more of my surroundings when I heard a clash of metal followed by a string of cuss words. I walked to a large brown door that led out of the bedroom and toward the sound; I stayed in a fighting crouch as I made my way closer to the noise and the smell of bacon. The house I was in looked as if it wasn’t lived in everything was to neat and there was a lot of red.

 “I wasn’t built for the fucking kitchen!” hisses someone from the entry way to my right. I creped forward until I slowly peeked my head around the corner and what I found I really didn’t expect.

The girl from last night had her long blond hair out so it hung in lose light curls all the way to just above her waist, her mouthwatering body only covered by a pair of lacey black boy leg underwear and a lose tee-shirt that was cut just above her bellybutton.

She was currently running her hand under the sink and muttering about fourth degree burns, the girl was the girl from last night there was no doubt about it her beautiful scent surrounded me and I knew it was her “Umm excuse me” I said as I stepped out of the door way and into plan view of the girl.

The girl spun around quickly and faced me. Her eyes locked onto mine and then trailed down my body. Her hand clenched and the pan in her hand snapped under the pleasure...My eyes trailed over her face, something inside me was growling with pleasure at her reaction and lack of clothing but I just didn’t have the slightest clue as to what the fuck it could be.

“Holly shit” the girl breathed as her eyes greedily took me in.

“Umm…” I said for lack of anything better to say. The girl seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in and she placed the pan down onto the expensive looking kitchen table.

“this is bloody unbearable” she hissed under her breath. My body tensed and I walked toward her, her sent that filled the room surrounded me

“are you ok?” I asked as I put a sure hand on her shoulder. The girl jumped and practically flew from her chair. Taking a large step away from me a wild look in her eyes as she held her hand over the place where I had touched her.

“please don’t touch me” she said somewhat breathlessly. Colour automatically flooded my cheeks at the assumption she must have just jumped to.

“No…I…I wasn’t going to try anything you just seemed…I just wanted to help” I said in a remorseful voice. The girl whimpered and took a small step closer to me