Chapter 42

Allison's POV:

I looked up to see Kian. Finn got up and pushed Kian back. Kian went to walk away but Finn pulled him back and punched him in the jaw and just kept puching till Kian was on the ground. "Finn stop," I cried. "Shut up," he yelled smacking me in the face. "Don't fuckin touch her," Sammy yelled punching Finn in the face. Finn got off the ground and tried to go after Sammy but I kicked him in the balls sending him to the floor. That's when I saw 2 people coming towards us. "Allison," one of them said. "Nathan? Greg?" I ran over to them and pulled them into a hug. Nathan was Finn's friend and so was Greg but she was also Nathan's sister but they where nice and actually protected me from Finn. "We got him," Greg said as her and Nathan lifted Finn off the ground. "It was nice seeing you Allison," Nathan smiled. "Nice seeing you too. Actually wait Nathan. Here's my new number. Maybe we could hang out sometime," I smiled. "Yeah. I would like that," he said shoving my number into his pocket. I turned back to Sammy to see him looking at me confused. "I'll explain later. But for now help me get him up," I said lifting Kian off the ground. We took him into the bathroom and I told Sammy to go find Dylan. "Kian I am so sorry," I said looking at Kian who had bruises all over his face. "Don't apologize. Your safe and that's all that matters," he said kissing my forehead. "Thank you," I smiled pecking his cheek. His face turned red and so did mine. "Found Dylan," Sammy said. "Good. Dylan sense this is your house can I use some of your things to help Kian," I asked. "Yeah. Everything you need is under the sink," he smiled leaving the bathroom. I looked under the sink and found a washcloth and medicine. "Now this might hurt."
----
Well that's it for this chapter. What do you think of Nathan?