Chapter 55

"Sorry," he said laughing a bit. I laughed too. "So what are you doing today," he asked. "Well it depends if your gonna get off of me," I said. He rolled off of me and I sat up. "Thank you. And I don't know what I'm doing today," I shrugged. "Your going to the beach with me and Cam bitch," Kenzie yelled. "Well I guess I'm going to the beach. Want to come," I laughed. "Sure," he smiled. I went back to the bus to go find my bikini but I just ended up finding something else. 'It's hard to tell who your into know a days. Thought you where single but know my heads in a haze. Beautiful smile. Picture perfect girl. What your doing to me baby has my heart in a swirl - From Someone Who Loves You.' There was a bag next to it which had a cute bikini in it and another little note. 'For a beautiful girl named Allison. The next note might be the last.' What does that mean? I sighed and went to go put the bikini on. "Are you ready," Kenzie asked knocking on the bathroom door. "Yep," I said walking out of the bathroom to see my best friend already ready. Now off to the beach she said dragging me out the door. "Damn," I heard someone say. "Eyes to yourself's perv," I said busting out laughing. As I stepped off the last step someone picked me up and started running. I looked up to see Zach. "Put me down you weirdo," I said causing him to stop and put me down. Then out of nowhere Kenzie grabbed my hand and we both started running down the boardwalk and jumping off into the water. As we swam up we saw the boys running towards us. Kenzie looked at me and yelled out, " Swim." And with that we both took off swimming.