Chapter 50

I felt someone pushing me onto a direction. They stopped and I put my hand in front of me but I felt something or was it someone. I felt 2 hands caress my face and then someone's lips where on mine. Wow, I thought. I kissed back and they licked my bottom lip. My lips parted just enough for his tounge and I felt him remove the blindfold. His hands moved down to my butt and mine wrapped around his neck. I heard the guys start whistling and yelling get some and that's when they guy lifted me up. I smirked and wrapped my legs around his waist. The guy smiled into the kiss and then put me down pulling away. When I opened my eyes I saw Kian smirking at me. But then I heard someone throw up. I looked to my right to see JC and Sam throwing up. "Ewww," I said I said looking away. The boys laughed but then Kian threw up and I ran inside. Frickin nasty. The door opened and Abby, Mariana, and Keely ran inside. "Allison," Abby smiled running over and hugging me. "Allison," I smiled hugging her back. "Sammy told me what happened," she said sadly. "What? Why the hell would he say anything," I said angrily. "Omg I'm sorry I just... I thought you would be less sad about your dad. And stuff," she said awkwardly. "I thought you where talking about something else. But thanks," things got quit so i just said something else," So when did you get here?" "This morning. But you where sleeping. But at least I got to meet this two," she smiled putting an arm on both Keely and Mariana's shoulders, "But on other news I saw that Zach was here. Any chance you too are getting back together," she smiled. "I don't know. Plus anyways he probably moved on or has a girlfriend," I said playing with my hair nervously. "Your doing the thing. Wait no... You still like him."