chapter 1

Chloe at moment was in Poseidon cabin laid on bed crying, Apollo was there "I'm so sorry Chloe" he said crying. He didn't want leave her but he had no choice in doing so because he was promise to someone else. He loved Chloe but his father said he was to break it off; he was promise to a demi-witch which none of the gods knew it was Chloe. She wouldn't look at him "I love you so much" he said to her, she looked at him "I love you too Apollo" she said to him crying. Inside he knew he was breaking more and more, he just hugged her tight "I hate doing this" he said to her. "I wish you wasn't" she cried to him "I know love I wish I wasn't but it father rules" he said to her. She nodded her head at him sitting up "this is goodbye isn't it?" she asked him "I'm afraid so" he said to her holding her. "Please don't tell me if you get married" she said to him "I can't cut you off coco" he said to her. "It would hurt me Apollo knowing I can't have you" she said to him, "I hate father for this" he said to her. She looked at him "you stay safe right" she asked him "I will love and you better promise me you stay safe" he said to her "I promise" she said to him. She looked at him pecking his lips "bye Apollo" she said to him "goodbye Chloe" he said to her pecking her lips before leaving. She got under her cover crying her eyes out, Poseidon feeling her broken flashing to her. He climbed in side of her cover when  she looked at him, "shhhhh sweetie" said Poseidon hugging her tight. "It hurts daddy" she cried to him "I know sweetie" he said to her pecking her cheek. She just snuggled into his chest crying, Poseidon getting angry with Zeus for hurting his daughter. After a while Chloe fell asleep after crying her eyes out, he kissed her head flashing to Olympus the gods in throne room. Apollo looking broken "do you mind" said Poseidon to Zeus everyone looking at him, "do I mind what?" asked Zeus "hurting my daughter" he said mad. "she heartbroken because of you" said Poseidon mad Apollo feeling more heartbroken that she hurt. He loved chloe so so much.

Poseidon looked at Apollo "see even Apollo hurt because of you" said Poseidon mad. "are you hurt Apollo" asked Zeus Apollo looked away from Zeus, "I take that as a yes then" said Zeus. "I'm not hurt I'm heartbroken because of you" said Apollo to him. Artemis looked at Apollo standing up hugging him tight, "I love her" said Apollo to Artemis "she loved you too brother" said Artemis to him. The Olympian gods looking at Apollo feeling heartbroken for him, "what can I do to make you happy" asked Artemis to him. "let me have Chloe" said Apollo to her "I can't brother as much as I want to you to have her back" said Artemis to him. He nodded letting the tears fall down his face, "you see that face Zeus that down to you" said Poseidon. "he meant to be with the demi-witch" said Zeus to Poseidon, who just scrawled at him. "so what if Apollo happy that all that matters here" said Poseidon to him, Apollo looked at his uncle who was sticking up for them. "He will marry the Demi-witch and that final" said Zeus to him, "doesn't mean Apollo had to love her or stay faithful to her" said Poseidon to him. "Being married didn't stop you brother" said Poseidon that when it kicked off, Apollo sitting there feeling down not smirking or anything not even the brightness from his smile. Everyone looked at Apollo seeing him feeling down just sat their emotionless. "Meeting over" said Zeus to them. Apollo flash fast out of the meeting into his room getting into bed crying his eyes out. Down in camp half-blood Chloe just woke up from her sleep feeling Rough as hell. She sat up looking around she pouted the sun still up, she went to Windows closing curtains so it was dark. Artemis checked over Chloe to see her broken, Chloe sat on floor hugging her legs tears falling faster. Artemis flashed down to her sitting next to her, "shhhh Chloe" said Artemis hugging her tight. "I just want Apollo I don't want anyone else having Apollo" she cried to her. "I really don't know what you see in my brother" said Artemis, Apollo checking Chloe seeing her with Artemis. Poseidon checking on her too watching her, "he was the most sweetest person in the world, we always had fun and that smile of his could light my day up even when I'm sad" said Chloe to her. Artemis smiled. "You wasn't bothered he was the sun god that everyone thought was hot?" She asked Chloe Apollo glaring at Artemis.

"No I wasn't bothered about his looks to me he could look like big foot, he as beautiful as his personality is" said Chloe to her smiling. "I just hope they make him happy that what I want most for him" said Chloe to her. "He was so happy with you even your father was on both your side" said Artemis to her. Apollo smiling at bit at Chloe Zeus watching him, he got another screen up. "Information on Chloe potter" he said to the scene, he looked throw it. He saw her mother name recognising it before, he clicked on her name seeing she studied at Hogwarts and was a witch. He checked the names of her children seeing Chloe name there. "Hogwarts names 1991" said Zeus people names popped up from Draco malfoy, to Ron wealsey. That when his eyes widen more under the name Harry Potter was Chloe name. He clicked her name making sure it her, when she popped up it was the name Chloe his eyes widening more. "What have I done" said Zeus nervous knowing Poseidon and Apollo be both angry at him. Meanwhile Chloe was still crying again Artemis holding her, "you really love Apollo don't you" she said to Chloe. "I do so so much that what hurting me more that I have to watch someone else love him so much" said Chloe to her. Apollo watching tears falling he gave up flashing to Chloe, she looked at him "I find a way sweetie I promise you" said Apollo kissing her lips. "I don't want to lose you Apollo" she said to him. She leaned on his chest Artemis watching smiling, "I promise sweetie you wouldn't but how about to then we stay friends so I'm close to you but I give you hugs and snuggles and little kisses on them cherry red lips" he said to her. She nodded her head holding Apollo tight "your playing a dangerous game Apollo" said Artemis to him, "it worth it to be with Chloe" said Apollo to her. Chloe dropping back to sleep on Apollo making him smile laying her in bed, "goodbye my love" said Apollo kissing her cheek hugging her tight. He flashed to his room laying in bed tears falling know he can't call her his again.