Chapter 2

At moment Chloe was packing her things up to fly back to uk, she was happy to see her brother again. Apollo talks to her through IM (iris message) but has seen her in person, she was still heart broken about not being able to call Apollo hers. She knew Apollo would have to marry someone else, she finished backing her bags up. She zipped them up before walking to big house where Chiron and Zeus was stood, she was wearing her black checked skirt with a blouse on. She walked over to see Dionysus and Chiron stood their. "Here she is" said Dionysus to them, "hello mr D" she said to him. "How you feeling Chloe" asked Chiron to her "I'm doing okay thank you" she said smiling at him, she looked up at him. "You better look after your self in the uk" he said to her "I will Chiron I promise you" she said smiling at him. "Now to go on muppet your flight in soon" said Chiron to her she hugged him tight, "bye Chiron if you see Apollo tell him I said hello" said Chloe to him "I will sweetie" he said to her kissing her head. Dionysus flashed her to airport, "well we see you soon" said Dionysus to her "see you soon Mr D" she said to him before flashing away. Chloe looked at airport walking in she got in cue to sign in, Apollo running in not wanting her to leave without a goodbye. He found he after she checked in, he ran to her hugging her. She looked at Apollo "you come to say goodbye?" She asked him Zeus checking on Apollo worried about him, he saw him at airport with Chloe. "I had to say goodbye not speaking to you much like we used to is just hurting me and you more" said Apollo to her. He hugged her tight "I'm afraid love this is goodbye for good" he said tears falling "why?" Asked Chloe tears falling down her face. "Because it hurt us to much love" said Apollo to her "i don't want to lose you Apollo" she said to him. "I know love but my father making me either way" said Apollo to her, he just hugged her "okay goodbye Apollo" she said to him pulling away. "Goodbye Chloe" he said to her tears falling faster, she walked away tears falling faster she walked to check looking behind her seeing Apollo crying. She looked away going through.

Zeus eyes widen seeing what he was watching, "horrible watching it isn't it?" Said Poseidon walking into room. Zeus looked at him "he Meant to be with her" said Zeus finally telling the truth. "What you mean?" Asked Poseidon to him "Chloe his soul mate that why they so broken" said Zeus to him. "She the demi-witch?" Asked Poseidon to him "yes she is" said Zeus to him. "Your telling Apollo today" said Poseidon to him, Zeus sighing nodding his head "it right thing to do" said Zeus to him. At moment Chloe just walked through all the check sitting down hugging her legs. She loved Apollo and knew she wasn't aloud with him but it was effecting them being friends, she looked at the plane feeling sad again. After a while she board the plane texting Chiron goodbye for good, him taking it the wrong way. She turned her phone off. Back on Olympus Zeus called a meeting everyone coming in, Apollo still hurt sitting on his throne "what the matter now Apollo" asked Artemis he just sat quite. "Thanks for coming everyone I have news" said Zeus to them looking at them mostly apollo. "We've found Apollo soul mate" said Zeus to them Apollo looking at him, "go on father enlighten me" snapped Apollo to him. "Well you just sent her on her way" said Zeus to him "Chloe?" Asked Apollo looking at his father coming mad. "Yes Apollo it Chloe" said Zeus, "because of you I did the one thing I promise to never do and that hurt her and for the second time too" shouted apollo to him "I know your mad Apollo I understand" said Zeus to him. Dionysus getting a text from Chiron "father check on Chloe" said Dionysus "why?" He asked him "Chiron thinks she going to hurt or kill her self, he got a text saying goodbye for good" said Dionysus. Apollo eyes widening "Apollo she be okay" said Artemis to him. He looked at her "I hope so it my fault" he said to her. "Apollo it not your fault it never was" said Poseidon to him. "It Zeus fault that who fault it is, you both could be hiding under the covers laughing snuggling together" said Poseidon to him glaring at Zeus.

"Chloe potter" said Zeus to them when she popped up she was drinking alcohol, "cheers miss" she said taking the shot. Apollo eyes widen "she drinking her self to death" said Poseidon glaring at Zeus. Apollo eyes widening tears falling more Artemis hugging him, she only wanted best for her brother. "So come on Zeus what you going to do about it?" Asked Hera on Apollo side. "I don't know" said Zeus to them "you better think of something Zeus" said Hera to him. Apollo flashed away not taking it no more he landed in his room laying on his bed crying. He looked at picture of him and Chloe in the phone snuggled together after first time he made love to her. He smiled at it stroking top of picture with Chloe face on. He just smiled at it "the best of days" he said to himself kissing it, "we be together again my love and their no letting go this time" he said looking around. Mean while on the plane Chloe gave up drinking missing Apollo, she looked out of the widow "I miss you Apollo" she said. She closed her eyes falling asleep to she landed. Once she landed she got her bags going through checks to see Harry their. He smiled at her, "hello sister how you doing" he asked her "not good" she said tears in her eyes "what happened?" He asked her hugging her tight. She told him what happened and she cried again on him, "shhhhh sweetie lets get you home" said Harry to her taking her back to Sirius old house. They walked in "what would you like a brandy?" He asked her "nice cup of tea" she said to him. He nodded his head walking to kitchen making a nice cup of tea. He passed it to her "so how do you feel for Apollo" said Harry to her "I still love him it hard not to with his personality" she said to him making him smile at her. "How was your flight" he asked her "not too bad I drank a lot" she said to him making him chuckle "typical you Chloe" he said making her giggle. She looked at him "come on sister time to go to bed" said Harry to her making her groan. She got up kissing Harry head "thank you brother" she said smiling walking up stairs into her room she staying at laying in bed going into a deep sleep.