chapter 3

It was a few weeks later and Apollo and Chloe still haven't seen to their problems. She was still heartbroken like Apollo is. In last few weeks Voldemort has somehow come back and Chloe was scared, it was times like this she wished she had Apollo by her side. Today the gods was coming because they had to come to one of the order of the phoenix meetings. Because Greek monsters was on Voldemort side. At moment Chloe was laid in bed wearing her nighty, she was laid in bed wide awake looking around. Apollo was no better than her but still had to get out of bed to do his godly jobs. He still mad at Zeus for what he done to them both, Apollo at moment was getting ready for the meeting. "Chloe get out of bed" shouted harry to her, the other people for the meeting here already the gods flashing in. "please sit harry be back in a minute he just getting his sister out of bed" said molly to them. Chloe groaned getting out of bed walking down stairs "I hate you for this" said Chloe to him "I love you too" he said chuckling at her. she walked into the room to see the gods there, she sat down not looking at anyone. Apollo looking at her his eyes widening he got up everyone watching him but Chloe, he walked around table to Chloe. He bent down to her moving her chair she looked at him tears in her eyes. He smiled a bit at her "did you find your soul mate" she asked him "yes I did" he said to her. she nodded her head her heart breaking more, "do you love her" she asked him "yes love" he said to her she nodded her heart completely broken. "Because who wouldn't love Miss Chloe potter" he said to her, she looked at him confused. "What you mean" she asked him he just smiled "it turns out your my soul mate" he said to her. Tears in her eyes she smiled bright at him "so that means?" she said to him "you're stuck with me" he said to her making her giggle for first time in months. She moved into his arms "we can be together again" she said to him. "I know love just the two of us" he said making her giggle at him.

He smiled at her the gods smiling at Apollo seeing him smiling for first time in months, she pecked his lips smiling at him "together forever" he said to her making her smile. He picked her up making her smile at him sitting down with her on his knee, Artemis smiling at them. She looked around smiling Apollo smiling. "look they made for each other" said Ares to them, "lord Zeus you're not going to take him away from me again right" she asked him Apollo looking at his father, "no sweetie your stuck with Apollo for good now" he said to her. She smiled leaning to Apollo pecking his lips "I'm showing you how much I love you tonight" he said to her, she smiled looking down blushing he chuckled "you're so hot" he said to her. she smiled at him snuggling into his neck she looked around "right about this blue guy" said Zeus "we kill him once a for all" said Chloe looking at them. Apollo kissing her neck making her smile bright she moved her neck leaving him to it, he kissed harder leaving a hickie on her neck. He pulled away smirking before kissing down on another bit of skin, "looks like Apollo has a lot to make up for" said Hermes smirking. "Shut up" said Apollo pulling away a bit before kissing down again, Chloe smile at him leaning backwords. "So how do we get rid of Voldemort?" asked Hera to them. Harry telling them a plan that going to happen, she looked at them Apollo smiling feeling whole again. He just looked down at chloe seeing her in her nighty smirking, "that so coming off tonight" he said to her aloud making her giggle and blush. The gods chuckling Poseidon happy now that his daughter happy. They talked about Voldemort for a while for it time for them to go, "come on love your staying me with tonight" said Apollo to her "bye brother" she said to Harry making him chuckle "bye sister have fun" he said to her making her giggle. She hugged Apollo as he flashed to his room "I'm going to take a shower love" he said to her, "No don't leave me" she said to him holding him tight. He smiled at her "I wouldn't dare sweetheart your coming in too" he said to her kissing her cheek.

She smiled at him as Apollo got one towel "we sharing" he said to her making her smile at him, she hugged Apollo tight he helped her to take nighty off jumping into the shower. He hugged her tight "beautiful" he said as they stood underwater "says you" she said to him making him blush. She giggled at him snuggling into him as he washed her hair before doing his own. He washed her body before getting out of the shower. She smiled at Apollo as he took his towel putting it around them both. "Have you missed me that much" he asked her she nodded her head, "yes I did and it was horrible Apollo" she said to him, "has something scared you baby girl?" He asked her worried. She nodded her head holding Apollo tight "what scared you" asked, "Voldemort" she said to him "don't let him get to you princess" he said to her. "It was harder that I didn't have you there for me" she said to him "I'm here now princess I promise" he said to her. "I know you are Apollo" she said taking towel off them and jumping up on him making him chuckle. Apollo spinning her around in his arms, she giggled at him "Apollo" she whined to him. he smiled taking her to him room laying her on his bed looking down at her "i'm so happy to have you back princess" he said laying on top of her. "me too i don't want to loose you again baby" she said to him looking at him. "you never after to baby you stay with me forever" said Apollo kissing her cheek making her giggle. "just kiss me Apollo" she whined to him he smiled pressing his lips to her making her smile kissing back  pulling him closer.  he holed her close taking it too far with her. after a while Chloe was snuggled into Apollo sweaty chest. he wrapped her up holding her tight kissing her sweaty head, she snuggled into Apollo holding onto him tight. "did i hurt you" he asked her "no love you didn't" she said to him "shall we get some sleep baby girl" he asked her kissing her head "yes please love" she said her head in his neck.  "good night sweetheart" he said to her "good night baby" she said falling into a deep sleep.