Epilogue

I huffed as I carried the heavy box up the front steps, something I'll have to get used to. The house seemed almost memorizing, it's been a while.

Carefully placing the box on the welcome mat, I dusted off my hair that was now full of snowflakes.

The chilly air made the tip of my nose red, but it made me feel good. I looked around at the fallen leaves trailed all over the snow-covered grass.

I knocked three times on the door, not to soft, nor too hard. I took a deep breath.

My hands began to shake as I lifted up the box, careful not to mess up the wrapping.

I stared down at my shoes, trying to calm my nerves. I bit my lip thinking of all the times we've spent together.

All the times we've flown over states to be together. That's going to change soon, though.

I heard heavy footsteps, practically running to the door. My eyes lifted as the door swung open.

There he was, Zach Mitchell. The love of my life.

He pulled me into a bear hug, warming me with his familiar scent that puts me at ease.

I kissed him with passion, remembering how much I love him.

"Happy 20th birthday, Zach." I smiled inching the box to him. He grabbed it, smiling at me.

"Thank you so much, Maxi. God I love you so much! I'm so happy we're doing this. I just can't wait to start a family with you," Those words just warmed my heart.

We walked into our new house, sitting on our new couch. He opened his present, a giddy smiled played upon his face.

"Hey, that's where my flannel went!" he spoke. I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the night.

-
Thank you guys so much! I've had the best time wring this, and I hope you've had the best time reading this.

Jurassic World was just written as a joke at first. I was going to delete it after a while. But then, it gained so many reads and people kept telling me how much they loved it.

So I began to write it, full of passion. And now, we're almost at 100k reads. That is so amazing.

You don't even know how much you guys mean to me. Thank you so much for reading this book, and have a great life after this book!! <3

-Taylor