The Day

June 12, 2023

When I woke up I got a breakfast from my friend/best friend/sister/the only family I have Melody.

I can tell she was happy and sad.

" Els I got in to Harved,I'll be leaving next month." said Melody with joy and love, but in the same time sadness and shallow .

" Thank You Melody for every little thing you spend and all the time you gave." I said

''I am going to get my things now Mel " Elsa said

'' I'll help you with that. Els thank you too hope you won't forget me" said Melody.

Beep beep!!!!!

'' Oh I guess that's for me, she you Mels. Keep studying and take care of our little home. Thank you for everything you were like a sister to me in fact you were better than my real sister."Elsa said.

'' Els learn to forgive ". Melody said with tears.

'' I have no idea what she's talking about all I know is I can never forgive them they . Maybe Melody has a point I mean I proven myself to them were ever they were.

Few minutes when Elsa got in that car.

The car brought her in a mansion and told her to lay down. Of course she did. This is how you get to the school the have to teleport in to a part of Space where young students can learn how to use their within ability. It's very rare for an Earth land to be in this school. Even know people from all over the world still watch the news about it.

When Elsa got there she look a lot like a little princess with that beautiful gown that she is wearing.

Elsa was surprise when she got there. There was this pretty princess who look younger than her but have the same eyes.

"My queen your little Angel has arrived .'' said a guy.

''The gods was telling the truth that you will come back to us." Said the queen.

''My lady you don't know if she really your daughter. '' said the girl who has blond hair (Rapunzel)

"Yeah mom you don't know if is really my sister Lucy." A brown hair girl said Anna.

"She is your sister ". Said the queen.

I was so confused, is she my mother who left me all alone. Is she the reason why I am here? Did she just ordered me to come here because she wants too? Or maybe because she saw me happy and now she wants me to be their little princess. I don't know what to do. I left everything that I have to see the family that gave me up. For what, for them to say mean things, for them to say that I fell for it, because I am a loser that's why they gave me away.

"She is your daughter."said an old lady

"She is the one, she is the one you gave birth to, she is the one you gave away because of an order of the gods." Said that old lady.

"She's really my sister". Said Anna

"No, I don't belong here I am not one of you.I am............" I Yelled

I started running away.

" No, Please Lucy". said Ella's mom.

What in the world is this a joke. Who the heck give away there own child because a God ordered them too. They ruin my whole life. They gave Anna the right to live as a their daughter and not me.They should have known how I felt in that poor place. The big Kids always bullied us for the little kids we have to protect them of course but they have no idea how much pain they cause me.

"Stop being such a stubborn girl and face the queen and your sister with a beautiful smile.I don't know why the queen wanted you anyway. Me and Anna could have been her daughter. I'd it makes you fell any better the years taht you were gone she took care of ,etc and Anna." said Rapunzel.

"Just leave me alone, if she had you they why did she even what me back she gave me away already. My life was started to get better. My life was fine in that world." said Elsa.

"But that was not your home, this is your home, this is the place where everyone treats you good. Don't you want that? Ask the queen.

''I don't need that, whole my life I know how it felt being ignored. Whole my life I serve myself. Whole my life I never had anyone but one person to care for me. Whole my life I been all alone, until one day that girl that girl came in to my life and change evrything. She was like a mother/a sister/a friend she even did a good job than you did. If there was something good you did for leaving was that I meet that person. She was that light in my darkness. So don't you ever say to me that I am stubborn, that I am selfish, cause whole my life I spent in the dark. Even if I want to get out of that dark it won't be you people." Said Elsa.

'' Are you not going to hear us out ?" Said Rapunzel.

Cliffhanger