Chapter 1 Alice Green

NOTE: This story is happening the same time Isabella & Adam's from my other book (Possessive) just wanted to let you know

Alice Pov

"Fuck you asswhole how the fuck was it a accident that your little ass dick end up in her sticky pussy explain".

I look at my ass of a boyfriend Peter trying to explain himself to me, after he cheated on me with my bestfriend Kathy I knew that hoe wanted him.

"No baby you don't understand I didn't mean to please I love you don't leave me". I roll my eyes and went to my room to get his shit out. He followed me like a lost dog.

Man, good thing I didn't have sex with him. Shit, he started fucking that hoe a few months after we started dating.

So this is what happen, I came early from work expecting to shower and watch tv but then I start hearing banging in Kathy's room she was suppose to be at work, so I went up to check what it was and I caught Peter taking Kathy doggy style I almost puke.

Now, I am grabbing all of Peter's stuff and throwing them out the window. After everything is gone I go to Kathy's room she's in there crying.

"Get the hell out my house I want you gone by tomorrow". She falls on the floor in front of me, "please I'm sorry forgive me" I didn't feel bad because I knew how she was she only cries when she wants something. Those are all fake tears and to think that I let her stay here without rent, she just had to pay for food.

I walked away from her saying "you have till tonight". I walked to my room and closed the door looking out the window to see Peter outside picking up his things.

I closed the window and went to lay on my bed falling asleep.

I woke up not Knowing when I fell asleep it was 11 at night. I open the door and walked down the hall passing Kathy's room looking in the room it was empty, no trace that she ever lived here.

Closing the door I walked to the living room and sit on the couch and turn on the tv. 30 minutes into the show I start getting bored so I get up and go to my room and change out of my work clothes. Into my favourite sweater with XO The Weeknd printed on it, some leggings, combat boots and I put my long blonde hair in a messy bun and go out the door to take a walk to the city and get something to eat.

A few minutes later I'm walking down the sidewalk enjoying the city. I stop in the corner of the street about to cross. I was tired of waiting so I walked across the street jay walking cars coming and going.

I trip and almost fall with a car coming, it stopped really fast almost hiting me I smack the hood of the car, "WHAT THE HELL YOU ALMOST KILLED ME". I look at the car it was a nice black tanted windows car. The door opened and a big man comes out.

oh shit, my big mouth is going to get me in trouble agin.

Then another man came out from the back. He's tall muscular, handsom, with a designer suit and glasses on damn he's the definition of hot nerd.

"Sorry Miss are you ok" he walked up to me looking me up and down his dirty blonde hair looks real smooth and silky damn calm down Alice he looks like he has money he's Probably one of those rich boys that own half the city I think there's like 7 of them. Half of them I think don't like each other at least thats what the paparazzi say.

"yes I'm fine but maybe you should find someone who can drive and not someone that almost killed me".

I look at the driver he just has a smile on his face I look away getting ready to punch him so I turn back to the hot nerd that I catch him just staring at me.

"Can I help you I think a picture last longer" I say smirking at the hot nerd he coughed and looks away "well since your ok I'll be going" he says. I rolled my eyes and just walked away to a near by diner

I hope I don't see him again he does things to my inside that I don't like.

Update April 2016