Chapter 16 Love

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. Who the hell left my windows open? I look around thats when I shake my head realizing what I did the night before. John is peacefully sleeping next to me.

I don't know if I should be mad or happy for doing the things I did. I lay on my back looking at the ceiling for a hour remembering the night before. Half the time I had a smile on my face at how good it felt for it being my first time.

John wrapped his arm around my waist still sleeping.

I lay there enjoy this warm feeling. He is so kind to me I have never had a guy treat me so good the way John does I think I'm falling for him and this time I'm not scared to love him back.

Even if it is to soon I really want to be with him. I turn my body around and look at his bright green eyes staring back at me with a smile that I fell in love with.

"Good morning" he's whispers. I smile back and lean in kissing him. He's surprised at first but then he starts kissing me back.

A few kisses later and I'm on top of him going for round two loving the sweet thing he whispers to me.

John POV

One year later

I'm standing at the front of the alter waiting for my bride to be. Who would have thought I would find the love of my life in one of my father's deal.

The smooth white double doors open wide and in comes my mother holding my beautiful baby boy Liam Noah Allen she walks to the first row of chair and stands next to my brother.

Then everyone stands up and looks at the door. I smile when I see Alice so beautiful.

I think I almost cried.

While we say our vows Alice's father sit in his chair smiling, thinking about his best friend my father and thanking him for the good plan he came up with before their kids could even walk. He even laughed a little at how their plan really worked.

After we said out vows I kissed my wife like I never did before.

The End

Sorry, I ended this story so soon I decided to make it a short story because I wanted to start a new story so I still hope you like it.