Chapter 9 Cole Allen

Alice POV

I wake up to someone tapping my arm. Who the fuck won't leave me alone?

I open my eyes and see John ready to tape on my arm again but stops when he sees my eyes open.

I try to hold in my smile because I'm acting like I'm mad. Technically I was mad at first cause he left me horny in the elevator but I got over it but I have a plan.

"We're here" he point out the window. I follow his finger and see a mansion with half the lights on.

I don't say anything and wait for Roman to open the door. When he does I get out the car, walk up the steps to the double doors I open one of them and walk in not really amazed because I lived in a house almost as big as this one.

John walked in after me "where is my room" I say with a cold voice "I'll show you" he says a little nervous.

Ha, I'm getting to him. We walk up the stair, down a hall way, we stop in front of a door.

"You will be staying here, I made a call and your stuff should already be in there" he says opening the door " if you need anything my room is across two doors down and my office is down at the end of the wall" he pointed at the doors.

I turn when he was done and slammed the door when he is still standing there.

I'm going to make him crawl begging me to kiss him and I know how to start.

I went to the closet and picked out something that's sexy, but not to sexy that will shock my fine looking nerd.

Bingo, this will do it; It's normal but it will do.

After I put it on I pull the shirt down showing the curve of my breast more

After I put it on I pull the shirt down showing the curve of my breast more. You might think I'm a slut but I don't give a sh*t.

I also pull the shorts up more. After that I walk down the stairs bare feet looking around for the kitchen, when I find it I start looking around it for food.

I lean forward and try to get on my tip toes trying to get chips from the top cabinet.

When I feel someone stand behind me. I smile about to turn around when he whispers in my ear "who might you be"?

Wait that's not... I scream and turn around so fast with a glass bottle that was sitting on the counter and slam it to his head.

"Shit, what the f**k" he yells out. I back away ready to run to the door when I hit something. I fall back on my ass, I look up and see John reaching for me.

I get up and hug him trying to hide in his jacket he had on. He wraps his arms around me. I turn my head to look at the man.

"Cole, what are you doing here" says John to the man I almost killed. The guy starts laughing, rubbing his head.

"John, I didn't think fiery girl like her are your type" I got a closer look at the guy. He has brown curly hair, grey eyes and tall.

Now, that I think about it he looks like John except the color of his hair. "Uh, damn that hurt, you have some swing little lady I was just trying to help you". That pissed me off how is him whispering in my ear helping.

I turned around leaving John behind me. "How did you help me, you where whispering in my ear, you deserved that hit asswhole, you scared me half to death".

I was now standing inches from Cole "your really hot" he whispered to me. I knew John heared what he said cause he gently grabbed my arm from behind me and moved me so I stood next to him.

"What do you want Cole" John says, letting go of my arm I felt something new when he let go it felt weird. I shake the feeling away.

"Baby bro, don't be cold I need a place to stay for the night before I go home" John nods and says "yea sure your always welcome here, you can stay in the room you always stay in".

Cole smiles and looks down at me "I hope it's next to your sweetheart" I looked at John hoping he says something but he doesn't.

That hurt to see John with a straight face, I kicked that thought aside. Fine he wants to play this game okay I'll play.

I flip my hair and look up at Cole "me to Cole" I looked at John from the corner of my eye and I see his jaw lock.

Ha, that got something out of him. "Why don't we go see" says Cole I smile and nod. Oh shit what did I get myself in to? Cole walks up to me and lays his hand on the bottom of my back.

We where leaving the kitchen, when I turned to look at John. He was just standing there looking at us, I looked away fast when he made eye contact with me.

I kinda feel bad, we where walk up the stair and I just wanted to go back to John. We stopped in front of I'm guessing Cole's room, he leans me to the wall so fast I didn't know how to react.

So I say "no no, sorr..." I try to apologize but he kisses me before I finshed. I moved my head to the side "sh, John's looking" whispers Cole "this is what you want don't you" I don't know what to do when he says that.

I move my head to look down the stairs and see the kitchen door close. Oh shit what did I do?

Something hurt inside of me again. That pain made me move and go see where John went.

He's getting to me more than I thought he would but I think I like it.