Chapter 8 I'm Sorry Alice

John POV

When we walked into the elevator I was more worried of how I would leave after I dropped Alice off with her dad?

That I didn't notice when she grabbed me,pushed me to the wall and started kissing me.

I didn't know how to react so I did the first thing that popped in my head and that was kiss her back.

Her lips felt so good, plump, and soft I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. Crazy things where going to my head the whole time we where kissing.

My head was on straight that I didn't even notice when the doors open until someone cleared their throat.

I moved away so fast to look up and found Alice's dad looking and us.

Oh shoot I'm so dead.

When he told us to follow I didn't say anything. I shouldn't have done that now I have to pay for what I was doing to Alice.

After we where in his office Alice started arguing with her father for a chair. So I said something ready for what she was going to say to me .

She made eye contact with me and instantly the kiss came back to my mind that was the hottest kiss I had in years.

Alice gets up when I look away and sit down, I didn't see her coming till her hand grabbed mine and she was on my lap.

Heat flows through my body when she puts my hand on the waist. I didn't know what to do.

Her dad told her to get off but she didn't listen so I moved her. First her dad caught us having a heated moment, and now she is sitting on my lap in front of her father.

This is being rude to her father, so I get up and sit her in the chair next to my chair.

Her father starts yelling at her but by the look in her face she could care less what he has to say.

After a while I stop paying attention to. I started sneeking looks at Alice, her beauty took my breath away, she grabbed her long blonde hair and started braiding it. I look at her lips soft, rose color lips that where on mine not to long ago.

That when her dad called out to me and I wasn't paying attention . I look up at him when he called me again.

He asked me for another favor. I was to into my mind that I answered without thinking about the favor.

After I answered his words came back to mind. I got up fast great what do I do now?

I say bye ready to leave when he asks me for another favor. I already agreed to the first one might as well agree to this one.

I walked out, Alice following behind me but than she starts walking ahead. That's when I got a good look at her butt. Damn I can't think like that. I cleared my throat and look away. I kind didn't want to go in the elevator with her. 

Just thinking about the moment we had in the elevator made my man hood twitch. I didn't want to do what I have in mind with her she's my fathers best-friend's daughter. My father would not like it.

When the doors closed behind me I stood in the back corner of the elevator as far away as I could from her. "sweet, sweet John that isn't going to help you, it just made things easier for me" Alice said in a calm voice.

Just hearing her voice so calm made my man hood twitch more. Oh shit, I can't do this anymore she did say we would finish what we started. So before she could do anything first I moved behind her, turned her around , pulled her to me, and I started kissing her.

I guess, I will give her what she wants, what every girl wants from me. I have only been with one girl but that was a long time ago. I picked her up, leaned her on the wall and stared kissing her down her neck.

When I got to her breast I froze. What an I doing? I'm not going to do this to her.

I put her down and backed away "I'm sorry Alice" the doors opened and I walkout fast. I start rubbing my head. What was I thinking? I walk outside and get in the car waiting for Alice.

I look out the window as she comes out the building. She gets in, sits down and looks out the window ignoring me.

 Great now she's mad at me.