Finding Haven

~ Stiles POV ~

For weeks Allison and I had carefully planned this out. It took awhile, considering two omegas were in no position to take on even one beta. But then one night, finally, an opportunity arose. The pack, from what we could hear, was in the middle of a very loud fight. They had just thrown a party, and even without my werewolf sense of smell I could still clearly smell the gut wrenching stench of all the alcohol they had consumed. Though it couldn't get them drunk, it had, however, thrown the off their scent, leading to the mass of wolves not being able to think clearly. Bad for them. But for us it was the perfect chance, a perfect chance to escape from our abusive pack.

We manage to wriggle our way out of the small dinghy basement window. We ran past the barn into the woods as fast and as far as our feet would take us. It should take them all of five minutes to realize we're gone, but five minutes is all we need to make it to the high way, find a ride and get out.

Suddenly the alpha's howl echoes through the woods all around us. Their search has begun. They are about twelve miles behind us. I can smell them in the distance, but I also smell something unfamiliar coming up ahead. It doesn't matter, surely whatever's up ahead of us couldn't be worse than what's behind us. I lead us off the trail knowing the pack is gaining on us. I think we are in the clear until we run into a dead end, a jagged stoney cliff. I whip my head around and scramble to find another way out, but the cliff seems to go on forever in both directions. We've run out of time. The pack and whatever else is out there are closing in, and it feels as if the forest is caving in on us. I pull a shaky Allison into a tight hug and whisper comforting words into her ear, telling her we will be free from that horrid pack one way or another. I will not let them take us back to that hell hole.

"Close your eyes."  I whisper to her, squeezing my own shut. Heavy footsteps hurried closer, rustling noisily through the foliage of the dense forest. I breathe in, blocking out the scent of whatever is hunting us while I take in the calming smell of the woods and my fellow omega. They're nearly in front of us now, another minute and it will all be over. But then everything goes still, and instead of hearing the rough voice of the alpha, I hear an unfamiliar voice asking us something I haven't heard in a long time.

"Do you need help?"

We peel our eyes open to find three figures standing before us. A tall beautiful, brooding young man with the most stunning blueish-grey eyes, another guy, who looked to be around our age, with a crooked jaw and big brown eyes, he kinda looked like an over grown puppy, and then a girl with gorgeous, long red hair and piercing green eyes.

I consider their offer for a moment "Please," I say, taking in the scent of the two male alphas and the girl, who didn't exactly smell human, but she didn't smell like a wolf either. In the back of my foggy mind I wondered how there could be two alphas together, but I push that thought away.

They quickly guide us out the forest to where a very nice black car and a green motorcycle are parked on the side of the road.

"Get in," the tall brooding alpha said, opening up the car door getting it ready for us, we comply quickly getting the back of the car.

"Take them to the hospital," The crooked jawed alpha said, as we adjust ourselves in the back seat.

"No! No!" I say frantically, "Anywhere else. Please, we're fine, honestly. We just need some rest, and then we'll be on our way."

"You're hurt," The redhead girl argued. I was about to argue with the three for a moment, but I am interrupted by Allison.