Here Comes Trouble

~ Scott's POV ~

Today, for the first time since we found Stiles and Allison, I'm kicked out of my own room. Allison has replaced me with Lydia, Kira, Malia, Erica, Hayden and Cora. They're all trying to figure out what she should wear and how she should do her hair and makeup and stuff like that. I listen in on the girls conversation, laughing to myself at all their different opinions.

"I think she should wear the mini skirt!" Erica screeched.

"What? No way! She'll look like a whore. Let her wear jeans and a t-shirt, like me!" Malia states proudly.

"I'm still voting for the grey dress." Lydia smiles. I can practically feel the frustration and nerves that Allison is feeling, almost like I'm in her place.

"With a leather jacket! Ooo and tights!" Kira chimes in, earning a approving smile from Lydia.

"Guys, what's the big deal? Its just clothes." Cora says in annoyance.

"Sometimes I don't know what Jackson sees in you." Lydia said. I can almost picture the famous 'Hale eye roll' Cora is sure to be giving Lydia right now.

"Should we curl or braid her hair?" Hayden asks. This starts a whole new argument, and as interesting as this seems to be, I'm hungry.

I make my way downstairs to find all the guys with Stiles in the kitchen. He is much faster than Allison. He is dressed in a red flannel, a black nirvana shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of black converse.

"Girls, are you ready yet!" Liam yells upstairs. I grin and shake my head as he groans in annoyance.

"And this is why we wake up early." Ethan laughs.

"Exactly." I respond as I make myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Soon all the girls come down perfectly dressed each in their own way, but all I notice is Allison. Her hair is French braided down side, makeup simple. She is dressed in a dark blue floral dress with black tights, and brown boots that match her brown leather jacket perfectly.

"After awhile, with a little insight and Allison coming into her own style, we helped her become...." Lydia said as she extends her arms out like a girl on a game showing off a prize. Malia finishes, holding the same position as Lydia. "Allison Hale!" We joke around and cheer her on with hoots and hollers.

Soon breakfast is finished, back packs are on and we're all heading out the door to our respectable rides. Ethan and Danny on Ethan's motorcycle, Jackson and Cora in the Porsche, Aiden and Lydia on his motorcycle, Hayden and Liam in her car, Malia and Kira in Malia's truck, Boyd and Erica decided to walk, and Derek offered to drive Stiles in his Camaro.

I adjust myself on my dirt bike and hold out a helmet for Allison.

"My lady?" I said with a smile and a fake British accent.

"Don't mind if I do." She smiled and took the helmet from me and adjusted herself on my dirt bike, holding on tight.

~*~*~*~

Allison and I are in first period with Mr. Harris with Lydia and Stiles. So far, you can say that Stiles and Mr. Harris aren't exactly poker buddies. Seems asshole teachers and sarcastic omegas don't mix very well.

"He's just a stuck up ass, don't take it personally." I whisper to an aggravated Stiles.

"I don't. He's just.....obnoxious." Stiles huffed.