The Meet And Greet

~ Stiles ~

I'm in the shower when I'm hit with a burning pain in my stomach. I clench my stomach as I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. My heats coming. It's been a few days since Hayden was attack at the school, and it's kind of scaring me that Darius may have been waiting for my heat to begin before striking again.

"Derek," I said, existing our shared bathroom, "My heat is coming."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Derek said as he hopped off the bed in nothing but a pair of black boxers.

"I mean, it - ow - might be, but what about the pack?" I grunt in pain as I clench my hand on my stomach again as if it will magically take away the pain.

"Don't even worry about the pack right now. All you should be worry about right now is your heat, I'll talk to Allison and Deaton." He assures me, putting on a pair of grey joggers then exiting the room.

I get dressed in one of Derek's shirts and a pair of sweats. After talking to Allison and a quick phone call to Deaton, Derek returns with a small smile tugging on his beautiful lips.

"They said to take some aspirin to relieve some of the pain, eat lots of good food, especially fruits, and when the time comes....it won't hurt that bad, as long as you give in and want it, you do still want my help, right?" He asked.

Oh, he thinks I don't want it, poor man. He doesn't know how truly beautiful he is.

"Of course I still want it, Alpha." I smile mischievously, already feeling better with him here. He sits the tray he brought in with him on the night stand beside the bed and climbs onto the bed on top of me.

"Oh is that right, Omega?" He smirks, his shirtless, muscular body atop my overly dressed one.

"Wouldn't you love to know." I say, taking the lead, grabbing his head and our lips collide. Tongues exposed to one another. Yep, I'm horny. It's not quite heat, but it's definitely on its way.

"I wish I could stay home from school like this everyday." I say flirtatiously as he separates are lips.

"You're not the only one." Derek smiles. Outside, we hear engines roaring to life and the front door opening and closing, clueing us in that the rest of the pack have left for school.

"Soon, Peter will be gone to watch over the school, and we'll have the house to ourselves for your heat." He said.

"Then after that?" I ask expectedly.

"Then...we'll do it again?" He asked hopefully.

"Aw, great minds do think alike." I smile approvingly, then crashing our lips together again.

~*~*~*~

It's hours later when my heat finally starts.

"Deerek!" I groan, pain and anticipation of pleasure hitting me all at once, as Derek comes back into our room.

"Now?" He asked. I'm practically devouring him with my eyes.

"Definitely now." I say, my voice engulfed with lust. I struggle to get my clothes off as Derek easily removed his own. Derek comes to my aid, ripping my sweat drenched shirt off my body. We don't even make it to my pants before I pull him close, his hard member rubbing against my own.