Making A Deal With The Devil

~ Allison's POV ~

"Aunt Kate." I cry, having to be supported by Stiles so I don't fall over. Aunt Kate, the ruthless werewolf hunter, the one who kills teens. Aunt Kate, who might kill me.

"Allison." She whispered. They all thought I died, that the wolves killed me. But they didn't, I'm here.

"I'm here, Aunt Kate. I'm okay, please don't." I plead. She seems to soften at first, but her features began to harden again.

"No, you're not. They took you away, your nothing but a monster now." She spits.

"No, look Aunt Kate, it's me. Your niece, this wasn't you when I knew you. Look at yourself, you're killing teenagers....kids." I try and reason with her. Her gun isn't focused on Scott anymore, its focused on me.

"Allison, stay back." Scott warns, but I don't listen. She's my family, the first I've seen in six years. She loves me, I know it, and if there's the slightest chance she still does, I need to try.

I walk towards her as she raises her gun to my chest. My hands are up in the air, telling her that nothing bad will happen.

"I won't hurt you." I say calmly.

"If you think that's what I'm thinking you're dead wrong." She says, her gun shaking in her hands.

"You would have killed me by now if you wanted to."

"I want to, believe me. I can't though, I need some omegas." She said.

I'm finally face to face with her, the gun pressed up against my chest.

"You love me." I mumble.

"Yeah, I guess I did. But unfortunately, hate is stronger than love." She sneers, grabbing my wrist and twisting me around and points the gun at my temple.

What she doesn't expect to see is Derek's claws digging into the side of Isaac's neck, drawing blood.

"Let her go Kate." Growled Derek. Isaac struggling and whimpering in Derek grip.

"An eye for an eye. Don't think that's very moral of you Derek." Kate says.

"I won't have to kill him," Derek says in reassurance. "Just showing you that I can."

"What makes you think I care." She spits.

"Because, the fact you knew there were other omegas around, but you kept him around anyway, even though he's an obvious pain in your ass. You see him as the earth's gift to you, and you're not one to give up a gift that easily." He said simply.

"Derek, don't!" I yell. But a hand is on my throat, squeezing it. All of the pack members faces show pure shock. Derek is not one to trade an innocent life for his own cause.

"You know, Derek, if you were more like this when we were together, we might've worked out. Being an alpha has changed you, it's a good look." Kate snickers.

"Except for the fact that you burned our entire family alive!" Cora seethed.

"Fatalities." Kate shrugs. Part of me prayed that Derek had a plan to save Isaac. He's already been hurt so much, even before Kate, I can sense it. A broken soul. But the selfish part of me wants to go home and leave Isaac here with her, so I can be with my pack. With Scott.

"Bring him over, my men will drop their guns. I'll give you her, you give them Isaac." Kate orders. The men drop their guns and the pack gets back as Derek walks forward with the male omega. He throws him on the ground as Kate hands me over quickly. She's still pointing her gun, so we back up slowly towards the pack as the men pick up their guns. They push Isaac into the back of the van.